The Great Hyrule War PT2

Entry Log: Yoxel
*Continuing*
.
.
.
.
*The heroes are locked in a face off against the calamity while standing together.*

Yoxel: ....

Tariel: ....

Lunaria: ....

*The calamity screeches as intense heat washes over it's body.*

Yoxel: Attack!

*The calamity aims a laser at Link. Tariel throws his spear directly into the center of the beam's eye landing a critical attack. Nimbi loads 12 ancient arrows onto her bow and shoots them toward at Ganon. Yoxel uses his vortex sword to swirl the arrows into a tornado that spins so fast that it adopt the blue tint of the arrows themselves.*

Sidon: Can't let them have all the fun, now can I?

Lunaria: I've imbued you with complete aquatic control. You should be able to control the very moisture in the air now.

Sidon: Alright!!

*Sidon moves his hands across the air freezing the moisture and creating a spear.*

Sidon: I need to get in close to deal damage!

Yoxel: On me!

*Yoxel, Link, Gibidan, Sidon, and Zakara rush in to attack Ganon. He raises his cannon aimed directly at them until it's eye is pierced by one of Tariel's bolts of lightning. The calamity staggers a bit before braking down.*

Yoxel: Now's our chance!!

*They rush Ganon with an endless barrage of attacks using their most powerful weapons to deal as much damage as possible. Soon after, Ganon rises once again and stomps the ground beneath them to make a shockwave that causes them stumble back and stagger. Ganon swings his spear nearly hitting Zakara who flips over the spear and throws a rod of red lightning at Ganon's face.*

Yoxel: Rodanian, I'm gonna launch you at Ganon and I need you to slam down on him as hard as possible with that hammer.

*Ganon forms two other Cannons which he aims at Link, Yoxel, and Sidon.*

Sidon: Lunaria, does the ice act as a reflective surface.

Lunaria: The ice is strong, but I don't know how it'll fair against ancient firepower.

Sidon: Now's as good of a time to figure it out.

*Ganon screeches before firing his cannons. Sidon turns the moisture in the air around into solid ice that deflects the cannon fire. Link and Yoxel block the attack with their shields making it ricochets toward the wall. Yoxel throws his shield toward a wall where a beam is about to strike. The beam hits the shield and deflects back to Ganon. Ganon Shrieks as he breaks down trying to regain his stance.*

Tariel: Now's our chance!!!

*They all attack Ganon with everything they've got, slashing and casting magic toward Ganon in hopes that one attack will be the last. However, these attacks are in vain as Ganon rises once again and unleashes scorching flames. The flames turn into a protective shield as he crawls onto the wall aiming his cannons.*

Zakara: It's crawling on the walls!?

Rodanian: Nimbi, see if you can shoot him off the wall.

Nimbi: That shield is impenetrable, even with my ancient arrows, there's no way to break through that.

Link: She's right, it's Daruk's will which forges a shield that cannot be broken even by ancient technology.

Yoxel: I can do it.