Weapons and Vendors

Entry Log: Yoxel

*Continuing*

.

.

.

Yoxel: I'm here.

Location Card: Uma Iroa Shrine

*Flames ignite at the top of two pillars*

Yoxel: Alright, let's do this.

*He surveys the area*

Yoxel: Doors....its always doors.

*In the west side town*

Gibidan: Make sure to use all of it.

Tao: Sure thing, kid, it'll be done within the next 3 hours.

Gibidan: Man, thats a long time.

Tao: The town is pretty big, try exploring it.

Gibidan: Hmm.. Maybe I can stock up on some potions and maybe get some new clothes. This scavenger rags aren't gonna cut it anymore.

*He walks down the strip looking at the different shops and vendors*

Gibidan: Ah, here.

Vendor: Hello there, sir, how can I help you?

Gibidan: Yeah, you got any clothes or attachments?

Vendor: Certainly. Our finest garments are in the top, casual wear in the middle, and everything on sale is at the bottom.

Gibidan: Amazing! What is this one made of of?

Vendor: Oh, thats one of our best products. Its fabric is made up of Skulltula silk reinforced with Lynel hide and finished with Lynel fur which I call Gladiator's Garb. If you buy it, you get this Lynel tooth necklace for free. The benefit of wearing it protects you from elemental attacks while the necklace enhances your strength nominally.

Gibidan: Geez, Lynel's are tough customers. Plus this looks really cool. How much?

Vendor: 300 rupees.

Gibidan: Yikes. Dont you have some sort of trading system?

Vendor: I do actually, but the only thing you could give me for this is a Fairy in a bottle or the eye of a Hinox.

Gibidan: I have neither of those.

Vendor: I see...

Gibidan: Wait a second, I'll pay for it.

Vendor: Very well then. That will be 300 rupees.

*Gibidan pulls out his Giant wallet*

*The vendor's eyes widen as he sees the amount of Rupees in the wallet*

Gibidan: Here ya go.

Vendor: Uh...might I suggest looking around a bit more? We have battle gear here as well.

Gibidan: No thanks, I saw another vendor with a war hammer that looked really promising.

Vendor: Oh, so you're into heavy weaponry!? I've collected a vast amount of weapons over the years and even picked up a few Golden weapons dropped by enemies.

Gibidan:.....You have my attention *grins*

*Town square*

Zakara: I regret not actually taking the time to look around during my time outside of my homeland.

Vendor: Excuse me, young lady, you seem like a woman of taste, could I interest you in some fine jewelry?

Zakara: Hmm, I think its time for some new ear rings...oh but I need some new armor if we're going to Eldin.