Enter: Gibidan

Entry log: Yoxel

*Continuing*

.

.

.

.

.

*Birds chirping*

Moblin: Kreeeeeee!

???: *sigh* Great great grandpa...how did you manage this job anyway.

*Pulls his axe from the moblin*

Intro Card: Descendants of the great scribe: Gibidan

Gibidan: Alright, so the directions were...look down, Move the small rock to the far left, and push inward.....easy enough. Perhaps the king has already awoken hehe.

*inside the cavern*

*Crack*

*Light beams out of the crystalline capsule*

*Crack*

Gibidan: It would be just my luck if I get stuck with this scribing job for the rest of my life

*Crack*

Gibidan: Maybe I should just go live the way I chose. Its not like I was given a choice in the first place.

*Crack*

*FLASH*

Gibidan: What the..

*the path reveals itself*

Yoxel: *Looking around*

Gibidan: Whoa....ah the book! *Scribbles in the book*

*The book is shown to have a worn down cover that says "Events of the Land"*

Gibidan: " The King awakens from his slumber looking around as if he's searching for something. Mysteriously, his clothes are tattered, but it could be because of the Crystals that took hold of his garment in his deep sleep. He picks up the Seer's tablet that she had left for him 60 odd years ago hoping to find some answers. "A map, Great, now I can get around without being blind" he says as he continues to fiddle with the tablet. Once I reveal myself to him, I will present him with clothes and food once he's ready to leave the cavern there's no way he's not hungry and I know the perfect spot. End of Entry #998"

Yoxel: My Garment is absolutely ruined..and where's the scribe I asked for.

Gibidan: I am here, Your majesty.

Yoxel: Who are you?

Gibidan: I am Gibidan, Great great grandson of Agairus the scribe of the Twilight Kingdom.

Yoxel: Hmm, an axe? So the scribes did venture out, I was afraid that they may have stayed in this cavern the whole time *laughs*

Gibidan: That would be dreadfully boring, sir. Ah, I noticed your clothes are destroyed, here's another set. I got them from a town not far from here.

Yoxel: Oh, was it Castle town? Thats the only one around here.

Gibidan: Castle town!? *burst out laughing*

Yoxel: What's so funny?

Gibidan: Get dressed, I'll show you. *hands him the outfit*

Yoxel: I'm capable of dressing myself in apparel. *snaps his fingers*

Gibidan:.....

Yoxel: *snaps* *snaps* Why isnt this working...

Gibidan: Taking a wild guess, but it might be because it took all the magical energy you posses to maintain that capsule.