Tales of the new champions Chapter 1

After the great war of Hyrule, Lunaria and Sidon had also wed which secured a sacred bond between the Goddess Naryu and the Zora people who's land quickly became rich in wealth and knowledge.

Gibidan received a blessing from Farore at the behest of her son, Tariel, and was given great strength for his display of courage during the war. They both now look through the wreckage of the fallen crafts that descended from the sky in opposition to the Great Hyrule Army as well as serve as seekers for the Hyrule Kingdom.

Teba has become the new village Elder after it's former elder now rest with those who came before him. Nimbi is the leader of the army of Rito soldiers who protect their home from all outside threats. They too were blessed with Knowledge that will help them in many ventures outside of combat.

Rodanian is now the chief of Goron City where he makes sure that mining facilities, old and new, are used as much as possible to better suit the city's expansion. In his spare time, Gibidan has become a linguist enabling him to speak many different foreign languages as well as read ancient text. The Goron citizens live in peace with the rest of the land and open their doors to any and all races. They've also encouraged others to visit their hot springs.

Link and Zelda still Travel together to piece the Hyrule Kingdom back together and unify all the lands in harmony and peace so that everyone can prosper forever. Link has returned the Master Sword back to the forest where waits for his return.

The stories of the champions will be recorded so that they will never be truly forgotten whether in times of peace or despair. Let us begin our Journey with the odd pair of friends Tariel and Gibidan as they scavange the field of Hyrule for ancient weapons and ship fragments!

*In Hyrule field, Gibidan and Tariel are shown pulling apart the wreckage of the fallen aircrafts of the Malice ships.*

Gibidan: This is some amazing gear they put into these ships. Who exactly were they and what were their ties to the calamity?

Tariel: I don't know, but hopefully our salvaging can reveal something to us. Hey, look here!

Gibidan: What is it?

Tariel: It looks like an energy source.

Gibidan: A red crystal....it looks like this could be the core of the ship.

Tariel: Be careful. Those soldiers were covered in malice so it stands to reason that those cores are powered by malice as well.

*Gibidan throws grass on the core to test out how safe it is. The grass burns up and turns into cinders. Gibidan equips metal gauntlets to safely extract the core which powers down.*

Tariel: Dimly lit. It's the power unit that makes this thing move for sure.

Gibidan: You think we could harvest these as an energy source?

Tariel: We could, but we should run them by the professor first. I'm sure she'd love to get her hands on them and do some kind of research.

Gibidan: Yeah, I guess. Hey, there are people over there collecting the cores.

Tariel: Hey, put those down!

Gary: Or what?

Tariel: Or we'll force you to. Those are to collected and brought back to Hateno by decree of Princess Zelda herself!

Gary: Yeah, right!

*Gibidan roles out a paper with the Royal family seal at the bottom of it. The man comes closer and looks at the document.*

Gary: Well that don't bother me none cuz I can't read!

*Gibidan is taken aback before he tries to wrestle the cores away from the man. He succeeds, but the man resorts to desperate measures and pulls his sword out on the two.*