Ch.58 Exposed

DIEGOS POV.

"Diego no!" I hear Monique call after me but I get in my car anyways.

As I start my car Monique jumps in.

"Diego what are you doing??" Monique asks trying to pull my hands off the steering wheel but I keep driving.

"Gonna go beat the shit out of Money's dumb ass" I tell her.

My blood is boiling.

How the fuck can my own home boy fuck my little sister??

Behind my fucking back?!

"Diego please don't he doesn't know I'm pregnant!" she says.

"Then you shouldn't have fucked in the first place! I mean are you fucking retarded Monique?! And then neither of you fucking say shit to me??" I yell at her as I speed to Money's pad.

"Diego I WAS gonna tell you I'm pregnant I, I-" she says but I pull up to Money's house and get off the car.

I run up to the door and start pounding.

"Diablo what are you-" Money's brother Victor answers the door.

"Where's Money?" I ask him going inside. "In the back-" and before he could say anything else I go to the backyard and see him kicking it with the homies.

"Hey foo what's up?" Money asks standing up. I can tell he knows something's wrong.

"Why the fuck did you fuck my sister?!" I say to him pushing his chest. That's when all the homies stand up.

Money doesn't even say or do anything back cause he knows.

I turn around and see Monique pop up.

"Come here" I say to Monique as I go to her and grab her arm.

I pull her ass in front of me so she's facing Money.

"Tell him, tell him what the fuck is going on" I tell her. She pauses for a second but then looks up at Money.

"I'm pregnant, and it's YOURS" she says. Money looks like he's about to throw up.

He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"You got my little sister fucking pregnant!" I yell at him pushing him again but Lethal holds me back and Jesus pulls back Money.

"Foo I'm sorry I didn't know she was gonna get fucking pregnant alright I-" he says.

"You still fucked her! What the fuck foo! How long have you been-" I start but he cuts me off.

"It was only two fucking times that's IT!" He says.

I laugh.

"Oh that's it?? Now she's fucking pregnant by your bitch ass!" I yell at him.

He starts to yell back and try to push me but the homies hold us back from each other.

Lethal takes me outside to the front.

"Relax foo just chill" Lethal tells me as we get in my car.

"Let's go to my pad" he says. I nod and drive to his house.

"Come on dick, you can't be that mad at him, imagine how pissed Devour was when you got Marissa pregnant, that's HIS little sister" he says.

"Nah, this shits different, me and Devour are homies, we're cool, but me and Money-" I shake my head "that's another thing, besides you he's like a best fucking friend" I tell him.

We get to his house and just sit in his backyard drinking.

We stay talking about it for the next two hours.

"I don't know dick, it's just fucking disgusting to me, the homie fucking my sister, now she pregnant with his kid, they're both fucking dumb" I say taking a drink of my beer.

"Yeah I know they both fucked up" he says.

I sigh and look down at my bottle.

"Look, I don't know if this is the right time or not but, I think there's something else you should know" he says making my head shoot up.

"What now?" I ask.

"Today when Marissa came to change the rims on her car, I was done with her car so I went to get her and I saw her talking to her ex, and I don't know what they said to each other but he told her to hit him up and she looks good and all this shit" he says.

I get angry again.

"What??" I ask. "AND, Devour told me that, Marissa heard about the whole Oscar thing like 2 weeks ago, she just never told you" he adds.

"How the fuck would she know about that??" I ask him.

"I guess she's cool with his cousin, and she told her something about it" he says.

I laugh and put my face in my hands.

"Fuck, it's just one fucking thing after another, first my 'homies', then my sister, and now my fucking GIRL?" I say shaking my head.

I get angry and throw my unfinished beer bottle at the concrete patio.

"Maybe you should just crash here tonight foo I don't think you should go back to your pad" Lethal tells me.

"Nah" I say as I stand up.

"Marissa is supposed to be the one fucking person- the one fucking person to keep it real with me no matter what, and she's just as fucked up" I tell him.

I walk into Money's house and out to the front yard and get in my car.

I'm pissed. And I'm gonna take it out on the next person who deserves it.