Ch.98 Home

DIEGO'S POV.

"Ariana what are you doing here??" I ask then I spot Alex sitting on the couch looking perfectly fine.

I feel the huge urge to just grab him an leave but I don't.

Why the fuck is Marissa's sister here??

She quickly walks over to me.

"Diego you need to go you can't be here I called the cops he doesn't know" she whispers to me.

"I'm not fuckin' leaving without my son" I say looking at Chico.

"Well your kid ain't going anywhere until I get my fuckin' money" he says pointing his gun at me.

"No ones gonna give you your fuckin' money you really fucked up by taking my kid foo" I say shaking my head.

"Your whole gang fucked by screwing my out of my fuckin' money! So either give me the fuckin' money or my homie leaves with your kid" he tells me.

"Chico STOP" Ariana tells him sternly.

He looks at her then back at me and says nothing.

I scrunch my eyebrows.

What the fuck is going on with these two?!

"Diego you-" Ariana starts but she cuts herself off as she turns around and so do I.

I see red and blue flashing lights.

It's the cops.

"You called the fucking cops?!" Chico says to Ariana.

Then the police just come busting in.

They immediately arrest Chico.

Since one of the cops that came in was the cop I talked to earlier he told me to grab Alex and follow him outside.

"Hi papa!" I say to Alex as I pick him up.

He smiles and reaches out for me.

I spend the next 2 hours talking to the cops.

I told them I went there because I took a guess at the kidnapper possibly being Chico cause we don't get along and he didn't like Marissa's dad and I told Lethal to go with me.

And I have no idea what Ariana told them but they just let us leave.

They had no idea me and Lethal were strapped.

But the cop told me that they've actually been looking for Chico cause he was caught committing a murder.

So he's just done.

Lethal takes the car back to the warehouse and me and Alex go with Ariana in her car.

She's quiet and says nothing.

"Ariana why the fuck were you at Chico's?" I ask her.

"Let's just pick up Marissa and I'll talk to both of you okay" she responds with a sigh.

The rest of the ride is quiet.

When we get to my moms house I text Marissa to come outside.

Not even 10 seconds later she's rushing outside so I get out of the car with Alex.

"Oh my god!" She says with a smile and sigh of relief as she grabs Alex hugging him.

Her eyes get watery but she's still smiling.

"Oh my god what happen where was he is he okay was he alright??" She asks all at once.

"He's fine he's okay and uh, Ariana wants to talk to us" I say gesturing my head to the car.

Marissa makes a confused look.

"Why are you with Ariana?" She asks.

I look back at the car then back at Marissa.

"She was at Chico's" I tell her.

Her eyes widen and she raises her eyebrows.

"We'll talk about it right now let's just go home so we can talk to her" I say and she nods.

She kisses Alex then gets in her car and follows us to our house.

We all go inside and sit in the living room ready to talk.

"Ariana why were you Chico's house??" Marissa asks her straight out.

This is all weird as fuck cause Ariana isn't even involved in the gang.

She never wanted to be.

So how would she even know Chico or the beef with him.

"Marissa texted me saying Alex was missing and all the shit that had been going on, and I already knew like right away that it was Chico" Ariana says.

"So, you just went to his house?" Marissa asks still confused.

"I called the cops then went inside his house yeah" she says with a nod.

"But how did you even know where he lives?" I ask her.

No one barely knows shit about Chico.

He's way too lowkey.

So if you're not even in the gang you wouldn't know shit about him at all.

"Okay look" she says taking a deep breath.

"Chico, is Kaylee's dad" she says quietly and in an uncomfortable way.

Me and Marissa both freeze in shock and can't believe what we just heard.

"What?! I thought her dad was-" Marissa starts but Ariana cuts her off.

"No, I just said that he was her dad cause I got with him right after and Chico was never in her life, and you know I was, really young when I had Kaylee and so was Chico and I had her before Chico got into 18th Street so we stopped all contact after that" Ariana explains.

"Oh my god" Marissa says quietly, shaking her head.

"That's why when Marissa told me she thought it was Chico that took Alex I went straight there, he didn't know Marissa was Alex's mom and your baby momma, and that's why he didn't shoot at you and Lethal" Ariana says.

This all does make sense.

"But he's going to jail now, not just for kidnapping but the cop said for murder" I tell her.

She shrugs a shoulder.

"That's not my problem now, Kaylee never knew him anyways" she says with a half smile.

We both nod.

"Well I gotta go the kids are at home so I'll see you guys later" she says standing up.

"Okay, thank you for everything" Marissa says giving her a hug then she leaves.

"And thank you" Marissa says grabbing my face and kissing me.

"For bringing Alex home" she says.

"I wouldn't have came home without him" I say with a smirk.

She smiles back.

"Let's go to sleep" she says picking up Alex who fell asleep already.

And we go upstairs and go to bed.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello readers!❤️

I just wanted to let you know that the NEW book I will be writing once this book is finished is posted!

I have not added any chapters yet though.

But I will be soon so PLEASE check it out and add it to your library!

I PROMISE it will be just a good as this one so please show just as much love to it and comment your thoughts!❤️

THANK YOU!❤️💛💚💙💜💗