Loca Queen

Marissa Gonzalez lives in the hood of Los Angeles. She has money and fame in the streets but her life isn't perfect.

Her mom loves her but is barely around and she has no idea who her father is since he's been in jail her whole life.

All she knows is he was one of the main heads of her gang. Until he passed it all to her brother, her sister, and herself. She has done and seen things no one can imagine. Drugs, sex, and gang violence are everyday aspects.

Known as the queen of their notorious gang, she tries teaching the ropes to a long lost member of their gang, Lalo. They grow interest into each other and fall in love.

So she thinks.

What happens when something terrible happens and he's suddenly gone forever?

She finds a new possible love interest. A knew love that is the leader of her gang AND her best friends brother. Eventually, he gets her pregnant. He leaves and she never tells him about the pregnancy until their child turns one.

Stunned by the sudden news he realizes what this does to the gang. A new leader, has been born.

They have both moved on. But will the father of her child change that?

You have absolutely NO IDEA what will come ahead in this book.

She's not just a mother, but a fighter. The most Loca of all queens especially in her gang. How does she deal with the gang and be a mother?

Read as the lies, drama, gang love, and so much more unfolds in Marissa's life.