Ch.54 Day

MARISSA'S POV.

I'm so excited today me and Diego are taking Alexander to the zoo for the very first time.

I really wanna see how he'll actually react to seeing all the animals.

Alex and Diego are still sleeping so I use it to my advantage and start getting ready.

I shower then blow dry my hair and straighten it.

I do my makeup and when I'm finished I hear Alex crying. I go into his room and see him waking up.

"Good morning papa!" I say to him picking him up. "You excited to go to the zoo today??" I ask him as I walk to his closet.

"No!" He whines as he lays his head on my shoulder. Some days he's just not a morning person.

I sit him on the floor and start changing him.

I put him on a Black Raiders t-shirt, army print cargo shorts, and all black leather Vans.

"Oh shit, you're already ready?" Diego asks in a tired voice coming into Alex's room.

"Yes now you go get ready" I tell him and he does.

"You're all ready!" I say to Alex as I Stand him up.

"Come on" I tell him as I slowly walk to the kitchen and he follows.

I go into the kitchen and Dimples is already there cooking.

"When did you get up?" I ask her as I put Alex into his high chair.

"Like 2 minutes ago" she says with a laugh. "Can you watch him real quick so I change" I tell her as I hand Alex his sippy cup filled with milk.

"Yeah sure" she says and I walk to mine and Diego's room.

"Done showering?" I ask Diego as he comes into the room with a towel around his waist and closes the door.

"Yeah, wanna bust a quickie?" He asks. "No! My hair and makeup is done" I tell him.

He smacks his lips.

"Then you can go on top you won't mess up your fucking hair" he tells me.

I roll my eyes and look at him.

"Fine!" I whisper. "5 fucking minutes" I tell him as I take off my shirt. I have to undress to get ready anyways.

"Shit that's all I need" he says in a cocky way as he drops his towel.

So we spend the next 5 minutes busting a quickie and once we reach our climax I get off.

"Now hurry up and change" I tell him as I go into my closet.

I put on a fresh pair of panties and a bra then I change into a long black summer maxi dress that hugs my hour glass figure and some gold gladiator sandals.

When I go back into our room Diego's already changed.

He's wearing a blue denim collared shirt buttoned all the way up, black jeans, all white Jordan's and a black leather SnapBack.

He looks BOMB I swear I'm lucky as fuck.

"Okay you ready?" I ask him as he sprays some cologne.

"Yeah" he says and I grab my purse and we walk out to the kitchen.

"Let's go babe" I say to Alex as I take him out his high chair.

"Oh fuck Diego go get his diaper bag i left it in his room" I tell him and he does.

"I gave him some eggs and a piece of bacon" Dimples tells me as I grab a new sippy cup and fill it with ice cold apple juice.

"Oh okay thanks!" I tell her as Diego comes back out and we go outside to his truck and we drive to the LA Zoo.

I used to love going there when I was younger.

We get there and park.

"You gonna take out the stroller?" Diego asks me. "Yeah he's gonna get tired and I don't think either of us will feel like carrying him" I say as we get out the car.

I get Alex out of his car seat and Diego gets the stroller out of his trunk and sets it up.

A girl of hoe-looking girls mad look at Diego and immediately start trying to act all cute when he paid them no attention.

I'd cut a bitch if any female tried something with my man.

"Alright there" he says then I sit Alex in the stroller and we go into the zoo.

"You know, the first time I pushed Alex in a stroller he was like 3 weeks old and I went to the mall with Dimples and it felt so weird" I tell Diego pushing the stroller.

"Yeah? Why'd you feel weird though?" He asks

"Because it was still weird that I had a kid and I felt like such a mom" I say with a small laugh.

"You been a good mom though girl" he tells me rubbing my back. I smile at him.

As we start to look at all the animals Alex LOVES it.

He just smiles and laughs and points.

He really loved the lions and birds especially.

After about 2 and a half hours of looking at animals and everything we decide to stop and eat at Café Pico.

One of the restaurants here at the Zoo.

We get watermelon agua frescas which is watermelon juice, two burritos an fries and two little tacos for Alex.

Then I get a text message from my mom.

"It's my mom" I tell Diego. "What'd she say?" He asks giving Alexander a fry.

"She said that Saul is pissed we're not making him Alex's godfather" I tell him.

Me and Diego finally decided to baptize Alexander.

His godparents are going to be Monique and Lethal.

When Alex was first born I initially wanted his godfather to be Saul.

But with all this bullshit with him going I decided maybe it's not best.

What if we ever fight again like this and he chooses to not be there for Alex just cause he's pissed at me or Diego?

So we decided on Lethal for 2 reason.

1, I never fight with him obviously he's cool as fuck.

2, he's Diego's bestfriend and has been for years.

Diego smacks his lips.

"That's his fucking fault" he says taking a drink of his juice.

"Maybe we should just-" I start but Diego cuts me off.

"Nah he's not gonna be his godfather the baptism is already in 2 days and I'm not dealing with that shit, we both know as soon as he starts beefing with me or you he's not gonna give a fuck about Alex cause he has too much fucking pride" he tells me sternly.

"You have a lot of pride too Diego AND a huge ego on the side of it" I tell him.

"So?? This ain't about me, besides I don't let my pride OR ego get in the way when it comes to Alex" he says.

I sigh.

"Then I guess he's just gonna have to live with it" I say shrugging my shoulders. "He is" he agrees in a snobby way.

I just smile and roll my eyes.

This might make things worse.