Ch.93 Again

MARISSA'S POV.

I'm going shopping with the Cata, Dimples, and Stacy today because Monique's baby shower is this weekend.

I'm so excited I mean it's my best friends baby shower.

I wish Monique would've came to my baby shower when I was pregnant with Alex but she was locked up.

Alex is distracted playing with his toys and making a mess so I start getting ready.

I do my makeup and straighten my hair and braid my bangs to the side above my forehead.

I put on a white tank top, a red and blue colored flannel, black leggings, and black thong strapped sandals to match.

When I'm done I change Alex.

I put him in a Spider-Man t-shirt, black jeans, and a pair of Jordan's.

"Mommy I- I want juice" Alex says as I hold his hand while we go down the stairs.

"Okay mijo I'll get you some come on" I say as we walk into the kitchen.

I grab his sippy cup and fill it with ice and apple juice.

"Here baby" I say giving it to him.

I put my phone and wallet into my Michael Kors purse and and pick up Alex.

We go outside to my car and I put him in his booster seat and get in to drive to the mall since the girls are meeting me there.

When I get there I walk to the food court where I'm meeting them.

I see them sitting at a table eating.

"Damn you bitches couldn't wait for me?" I say sitting down with them.

"Hey we ordered you a soda and loaded fries!" Cata says sliding the red basket filled with French fries covered in cheese, bacon, green onion, and sour cream.

"Oh my god yes" I was starving I say taking a sip of the coke.

"AND we got Cash some chicken strips couldn't forget about him" Dimples says with a wink.

"Aww what do you say papa?" I ask Alex as he sits on my lap grabbing a chicken strip.

"Thank you" he says with the cheesiest smile scrunching his nose making us laugh.

"So what are you going to do when you see Diego at the baby shower Friday?" Stacy asks.

"I have no idea" I say with a sigh. "I think it'll be awkward cause we're gonna be around his family but, we're not together" I tell them.

"I think you two should just kiss and makeup I've always loved you two together" Dimples tells me.

"I mean, like, three weeks ago on Father's Day, after he dropped off Alex we sort of like, had sex" I say with a clenched smile and their jaws drop.

"What?!" Stacy says in shock.

"And we're just hearing about this now?!" Cata adds.

"I didn't wanna say nothing cause we just did it and that's it I told him to leave" I say with a small laugh.

"And you didn't get back together after that or anything??" Stacy asks.

I shake my head.

We continue to talk and eat and when we're done we go to all the baby stores.

I got baby Roman 5 Jordan onesies with 5 matching pairs of Jordan socks, 2 pairs of Jordans, 2 pairs of Nikes, and couple of regular baby boy pajama sets.