Hero Costume

Hello! I am going to explain your/(Y/n)'s hero costume! 

This is the costume, (sorry I was too lazy to shade it, and also yes, I did indeed trace Izuku's shoes

This is the costume, (sorry I was too lazy to shade it, and also yes, I did indeed trace Izuku's shoes. I am sorry.) I will now explain it.

1. Compression Material! The material covering your/her legs, arms and torso are all made of compression material. This is due to the fact that once you/(Y/n) use(s) the "powering up limbs" factor of the your/her quirk, it leaves you/her with really sore muscles. This material is used to try to lessen the pain, and is also good for quicker movement, as there is really nothing but the material.

2. Torso! The torso, like I said before, is made up of compression material. Although, it's a little different. On the back, there is a hole where your/(Y/n)'s wings come out of. This hole, you can probably guess, is there so you/she doesn't rip her clothes once she "summons" her wings.

3. Gloves! The gloves were actually an old idea of Kacchan. He had told you/(Y/n), "What if your quirk just suddenly stops working?? A pair of spiked gloves would really help, you can still jab your enemies with pain!" Said the 7 year old boy. You/(Y/n) had found the idea funny yet genius, and added it to your/her hero costume as a little inside joke. Plus they are stylish!

4. Goggles! The goggles are so when your/she's fighting, no one would every know when/if they'd get frozen or not. They could just be strolling by and, BAM! All you/(Y/n) needs to do is glance at someone and then that's it! The goggles prevent anyone from seeing your/her eyes change colour, allowing you/her to keep the eye part of her quirk *somewhat* secret to others who don't know about it.

5. Shoes! The shoes were the pair that you/(Y/n) and Izuku bought together and a nice addition to the costume. They add a personal touch to the planned out costume. Plus, they are also stylish. You/(Y/n) already knew that Izuku would be adding his shoes to his costume, so you/she thought it would be cute if they matched a bit.

6. Sweater/Scarf! Your/Her costume is sort of revealing, so you/(Y/n) thought it would be good to have a bit of coverage. You/She usually wear(s) the sweater around her waist, but when cold, worn properly. Although, the scarf is always warn, covering her face due to you/her fear of being on tv. Scary, right???

-That's all folks! Feel free to change up some colours in your head, and of course I just used that hair, eye and skin colour for the example, you can do whatever you want with those. I hope you like the costume! Also, sorry. I can't draw hands 😬. (Btw I didn't edit this, I'm tired and it's 1:02 so sorry for any grammar/spelling mistakes! Goodnight/good morning!)

-Hi this is future Squidge and I edited this.