Chapter 18

After All Might had announced they would be doing some form of combat training, he had shown everyone their costumes, announcing it was time to start using them. (Y/n) walked up to her case, 21. She was now walking along with the girls to their respective change room.

"(Y/n) what does your costume look like?" Ochaco asked. (Y/n) looked to her costume case.

"O-oh its... kinda boring to be honest. It's just some basic material that helps my body last longer with my quirk. You'll see what I mean. What about yours?" She answered, eyes shifting back to Ochaco.

"Oh well, it has a-a lot of pink, and these boots that go- oh look the change room! Why don't I just show you!" Ochaco ran into the change room ahead of her friend.

"Crap. C'mon (Y/n). Don't let your Gay Panic™ show!" She gave herself a little reassuring pep talk before entering the room.

As she walked in, her eyes instantly met with Momo's. That wasn't too bad, but then Momo approached our dear (Y/n). Although she was fully clothed, Momo's outfit was indeed revealing.

"(L/n), right? Nice to meet you. My name is Yaoyorozu Momo." She extended her hand as (Y/n) shakily accepted it.

"N-nice to meet you Yaoyorozu! A-and yes it's (L/n) (Y/n)! But if you w-want you can call me (Y/n)." As she finished introducing herself, (Y/n) had averted her eyes from Momo's. But then they traveled back to hers. Although not her eyes.

"You can call me Momo. And, are you ok? You look a bit red."

"I-I'm fine! W-well I gotta go change! Bye Momo!" (Y/n) ran off to her place beside Ochaco, hands still covering her face.

"(Y/n)? Are you ok?" Ochaco asked, placing her hand on (Y/n)'s shoulder. Then (Y/n) removed the hands from her face.

"Yeah I'm fine-" 'Ochaco's u n d e r g a r m e n t s.'

"WELL GOTTA CHANGE HAHA!" (Y/n) opened her costume case as she proceeded to unbutton her blazer. Then her shirt, then she took off the rest of her school uniform.

"(Y-Y/n)... Your underwear." Ochaco, the flustered girl, pointed at (Y/n) as she turned her head around confused. Then she looked. Cat underwear.

"AHAHAHA Y-YEAH HAHA CATS!" (Y/n) hid her face once again as all eyes were on her now. Momo, who had been waiting for her classmates to exit the change room, eyed (Y/n) with pink cheeks and wide eyes. I feel like hiding their gay hadn't exactly worked today.

•Outside•

Everyone heroically entered the training grounds, fully clothed in their hero attire and ready to kick some butt. Everyone now stood facing All Might.

"That's great everyone! You look so cool! Now, shall we begin, you zygotes?"

Ochaco walked up to (Y/n). The two had gotten separated upon exiting the change room.

"(Y/n)!"

"Oh Ocha- O-OCHACO! Y-your costume!! You're too cute!!!"

"Y-you really think so? It's kind of embarrassing..." Ochaco's sheepish smile was really getting to (Y/n)'a heart. But then the young (h/c)-ette's eyes drifted to another.

"Ochaco I'll see ya later. There's someone I want to talk to. Bye for now!" (Y/n) said, waving at Ochaco as she waved back. (Y/n) then walked to her dear friend, prince Zuko. Ochaco shouted at (Y/n), telling her how her costume was cool before she walked too far away.

"Shouto! Hey!" The mentioned boys eyes turned from facing All Might, to facing his friend.

"(Y/n)." He said.