Chapter 6

(Y/n) had finished unpacking all of her belongings a while ago, and the rest of the day still awaited her presence. The girl thought hard, but then decided that she would call up Izuku and see if he was up to anything today.

*ringing* ("..." = You/(Y/n)) (-...- = Izuku)

"Hello? Izuku?"

-(Y/n)? What's up?-

"Oh well, my trip with my grandparents got cancelled, so do you wanna hang out?

-O-oh! Yeah! Totally! The park?-

"In 10 minutes?"

-yeah! K I'll start getting ready. See you soon!-

"Right back atcha"

Plans had now been made with the broccoli boi. (Y/n) got up and walked out of her room, making her way over to her shoes. 

"Dad! I'm gonna be out with Izu for a bit!" The girl yelled into the house, not exactly knowing where her father was. 

"See you later!" He finally answered, from somewhere in the house. Slipping on her shoes, (Y/n) exited her house and started to make her way to the park.

-Arriving at the park-

The young girl was now making her way closer to the park. Then she caught sight of a green poof of hair. 

"Izu!" 

"(Y-y/n)!" Izuku was on the swings alone. 'Why is he always so early?' (Y/n) sighed happily before approaching the boy.

"How was your weekend so far, Izu?" The two teens both swung on their swings in sync, sharing each other's thoughts. 

"Well, I only came across Kacchan once so far. He seemed really mad for some reason. His face was all red and he was swearing to no one saying things like 'she's just a stupid little girl anyways' and 'who cares! She's not even cute!' So I was really confused. He didn't even try to hurt me when I asked what was wrong." 

"Ah. Strange." Then (Y/n) thought back to the previous day where she had left an angry Katsuki Rome free in the world after boarding the train. 'Aw damn, he doesn't think I'm cute?'

"So anyways, w-what's new with you, (Y/n)?" 

"Hmm well... I made a new friend!" 

"O-oh cool!" Izuku answered happily. He answered happily, although he was the slightest bit jealous. He didn't let it show though. Well, he tried.

"Izu? What's wrong? It's not like I'm not gonna be your friend anymore." (Y/n) giggled. Izuku couldn't help but blush. 

"I-it's nothing!! H-hey look at the time we should get to our dat-I MEAN WHAT W-WE SHOULD WALK AROUND!!" (Y/n) nodded her head with a smile on her face.

After walking around down for a bit, (Y/n) took sight of an arcade near by. She started pulling on Izuku's sleeve.

 "(Y/n)? What's u-"

"IZU! ARCAADDDEEE!!!" (Y/n) grabbed izukus wrist and pulled him into the arcade, not letting him finish his sentence.

Walking into the arcade, (Y/n) had already spotted loads of games that she wanted to play. Izuku was a little dizzy from the running, but he didn't let it distract him. He treasured the times he spent with (Y/n). She made him happy when he was down. She was an awesome friend, after all.

After (Y/n) had found the ultimate game, Pong, the two best friends played it for a good 45 minutes before they started to get hungry. 

"Wow hey we should get some food." Izuku said looking at the time.