Chapter 13

(Y/n) stepped outside. The cool morning wind grazed her face as she started her walk.

(Y/n)'s walk was the one that would take her to UA. The entrance exam was today after all. She had planned on calling Izuku to see if he wanted to walk with her, but then remembered that he had probably been it on his way already. She knew she would spot him along the walk.

"(Y/n)? Is that you?" (Y/n) heard someone say from behind.

"Who a- oh my gosh! Hitoshi! You're here!" She gave her friend a hug. Hitoshi smiled. 'This is nice..' he thought.

"Are you here for the entrance exams as well?" (Y/n) began as the two continued their walk to UA.

"Yeah. I doubt I'll get in though." His friend frowned.

"Hitoshi, I know you'll be able to get into the school! You really need to believe in yourself more." She waved her finger in a disapproving manor. Hitoshi chuckled.

"Thank you, (Y/n)."

The two adolescents continued their walk as a comfortable kind of silence surrounded them. Shinso looked to his friend. 'I really do hope we end up in the same class.' As he motioned his eyes forward once again, he saw it.

"It's UA!" (Y/n) cheered. She then grabbed Hitoshi's hand and made a run for it.

"C'mon c'mon c'mon we gotta get good seats! Present mic is gonna be there!" He just went along with it. He didn't try to stop his friend, but he did look to their hands for a second. A light pink tint dusted his face. As well as a petit smile.

-Inside-

(Y/n) and Hitoshi walked through the hallways of UA, looking for the meeting spot for all the students. After walking for a couple minutes, as well as looking into every room, Hitoshi had found it.

"(Y/n)! Over here..." He lightly shouted after peering into the large room. The two then quickly got seated in the dark area, waiting for further announcements.

Suddenly lights lit up above every student's head as a familiar pro hero stood, back facing the crowd.

"All you examinee listeners tuning in, welcome to my show today!" Present Mic, one of the famous pro heroes who protect Japan, presented himself, turning to the crowd, and saying,

"Everybody say 'Hey!'"

"Hey!" (Y/n) shouted, expecting everyone would as well. Unfortunately she was wrong, as she shouted alone, very loudly, may I add. All eyes were focused on her as of now and she was very embarrassed.

"Haha..." She awkwardly rubbed the nape of her neck as a sheepish laugh exited her lips.

"Thanks you!" Mic shouted, pointing his finger toward (Y/n). 'Thanks Mic...' she thought. As if she wasn't embarrassed enough.

She looked around the room until her eyes met with a certain broccoli. (Y/n) gave him a smile as she mouthed the words 'good luck' to him. He responded by giving her a thumbs up, as well as a closed eye smile. (Y/n) focused her energy back on Present Mic as he continued giving instructions, not noticing her sleep deprived friend watching her from the sides of his eyes.

"Now I'll quickly present to you the rundown of the practical exam!"

-outside-

(Y/n) waited outside her specified battle centre, B. Her and the other students at her centre were getting ready for the 10 minutes of defeating faux villains. All they had to do was immobilize the most of them that they could, within the time limit. There were four types of faux villains, but only three worth defeating, the other being a zero point obstacle.