Darker Shades of Cywren

Cywren appeared on the Alien Mothership in an orange light and stepped off the teleportation pad holding her gun.

Cywren: Helo everyone how you doing?

Cywren looked about and felt her heart drop. Everyone she had helped on the ship, Sally and the gang, were all dead. Their bodies were floating out in space. Cywren almost threw up but wore a brave face. Timebomb was tied up and leaning against a cold metal wall with cuts and bruises covering his face. Quasar layed lifeless beside him with several cuts in his fur.

Cywren: So you can all get off now. Come on *claps* chop chop out.

Enclave General: Nice try but no. We're going to stay here and destroy everyone we hate.

Cywren: You couldn't have sounded stupider.

General: Stand down and leave to hide in the Vaults because that's where everyone will be going again.

Cywren: Not going to happen. You've killed far to many people. Now it's time you died.

Cywren shot a panel beside the general and thick green gas burst out covering him. He screamed in the thickness. His troops ran around and shot at Cywren who was moving fast, she shot in their direction getting headshot after headshot. One after the other they dropped to the ground. When the remaining men were lost in either smoke or confusion, Cywren ran to Timebomb and untied him. He gasped for air and Cywren undone his handcuffs. She picked Quasar up and ran back across the room to the telepad. Timebomb got up and went to run but his legs were still chained and he fell to the ground. An Enclave soldier jumped on him and held him down by his neck strangling him. Then a gun fired and the Enclave soldier rolled off Timebomb. Timebomb held his gun steady wiping the blood off his lip. Cywren layed Quasar in the teleporter and ran back to Timebomb. She moved him off to the side as bullets flew in their direction. Cywren wiped away his blood and kissed him. It was fast and she hadn't even realised she had done it. She suddenly noticed what she'd done and blushed. She shot back at some soldiers and pointed Timebomb towards the telepad which had started beeping. Cywren shot the cuffs from Timebomb's feet.

Cywren looked both ways checking where the soldiers were and ran to the pad and disapeared in an orange light. Timebomb ran seconds after her. The beeping of the pad got faster. He ran, faster leaping, one long high pitched beep. BANG. Smoke burst from the pad and sparks flew out. Timebomb fell onto the telepad railing as the machine broke. He looked about.

Timebomb: No.. No! Nonononononono! No! NO!

Cywren arrived in a blue flash and looked back. The white cannister of the Alien probe exploded. The top blasted off in a fiery inferno. Cywren fell back as did Sarah. The paladins both stepped back a few paces and shielded their eyes. After the pop, thick black smoke poured out of the device. Rothchild came in waving his arms wafting away the smoke.

Timebomb shook the railing of the telepad. It creeked and snapped off. Then a laser hit his arm and he turned to see an Enclave soldier holding up his gun. Timebomb held up his gun and fired two shots hitting the man in his chest. He fell back and limped away as fast as he could. All the soldiers and generals left the control room, evacuating in a rush.

Timebomb: What? Scared of the sight of your own blood?!

Timebomb ran over to the controls and held his arm. He pulled one control and the doors to the room locked. He pressed an assortment of buttons and the smoke billowing out from all areas stopped. He turned a handle to turn off life support on lower decks. Then he heard something eject. He looked out the window to see another alien probe floating towards Earth. Timebomb looked at the controls.

Timebomb: Oh no you dont.

He hit a large button on the screen infront of his and a laser fired out and blew up the probe. Many more started flying out and down afterwards. He moved over to a different panel and pulled a lever. A voice echoed through the ship in an alien language. Timebomb pulled up a microphone.

Timebomb: *into the mic* English.

Voice: All teleporters have been disabled.

Timebomb pulled up a pad keeping the mic close to him.

Timebomb: Activate Bridge Teleport

He said, the teleporter sent Quasar down. He appeared infront of Cywren and stumbled to his feet infront of the cannon before barking happily. On the ship Timebomb ran to the teleporter and hit the activation button. Yet nothing happened. The ship's voice returned.

Ship: Teleportation unavailable hyper-drive failing.