VAHL

Cierra walked into Jordans room and ran to the computer where he was recording an episode of A Fallout Tale. She saw Jordan stood back from the computer table and the character doing somethingnon the screen. The game was flashing blue and shaking. Then a think blue light burst out of the screen and into Jordans head connecting Cywren's Tardis to his brain.

Cywren was running around the Tardis console pressing buttons and pulling small levers. She held onto one panel and looked up at the beam. The blue light still going through the crack.

Jordan felt himself weakening. Everything around him started melting and changing. He saw Cywren and Timebomb. He was being dragged into the game!

Cierra saw Jordan fall to his knees and start fading. She stepped back.

Cierra: BETHANY ISSAC! Jordan's being pulled through to another universe! It must be using his mental link to the game!

Bethany: *runs in* Wait. His connection to the game? Then we can change it!

Cierra: What? How!

As the blue light rippled out of the screen, a gust of wind blew out with it. Cierra's hair waved behind her as she held onto the shelves trying to stand up. Bethany, with her wavey ginger hair flailing behind her and her skirt flapping at her ankles, ran over to Jordans bedside table and kknocked over a pile of dvd cases. These were all the games Jordan had played already. She smacked the pile over and picked a random case from the middle. She ran back over to Jordan who was still fading and screaming and held the disc into the beam of light, cutting off the connection from Cywren's Tardis to his head.

In the Tardis, sparks and flames started bursting out of the console. Timebomb fell back and scrambled for the wall. Cywren turned a handle and covered her head briefly as sparks flew out over her.

The case Bethany was holding popped open and the stream of blue light illuminated the disc inside and slowly reversed into the screen. Everything suddenly stopped, the computer exploded sending broken glass flying out and smoke into the air. Bethany and Cierra jumped back. Jordan fell to the floor like a ragdoll on Gmod. Cierra, breathing heavily, readjusted her glasses.

Cierra: What did you do?

Bethany: He was going to be dragged into the game by his mental and emotional link to it. The connection beam already took his love for a game but not the specific game. Something must have went wrong in Fallout's world  and it started transferring him into their world. I put a different game infront of the beam CHANGING the character who was put into it. Jordan finished this game already. He was bound to have a bond with the character in it.

Cierra: How did you work all this out?

Bethany: I just finished watching Doctor Who.

Cierra: oooook... Which game is it?

Bethany looked at the disc.

Bethany: Skyrim. And look.

She held the disc up to Cierra

Cierra: The picture of Vahl is gone...

Bethany: She isn't on the cover either. We're cut off from their universe now. The computer exploded. So Cywren is in for quite the shock.

In Cywren's Tardis, Cywren lay on the floor coughing. Timebomb was sat against the wall and bits of debris were strewn across the floor. Cywren pulled herself up onto the console and looked to the other side. A woman .. or an elf.. was stood on the other side of the console. She had heavy beutiful armour on and a neat decorative headpiece hanging over her forehead. She stood using some of the controls.

Cywren: Who are you? You're not Venturian...

Vahl: No I'm not. I am Vahl. Queen of Skyrim. and I believe... Your ancestor.