Stolen property

Cywren started shooting at the Enclave furiously. Outraged. Nobody in the Wasteland has permission to just steal her Tardis! Cywren wasn't having any of it. She was again tortured by the voice in her head. Rambling on about something called a 'Delorian' whatever that was. Cywren accidentally spoke back to the voice in her head. Though she didn't mean to.

Cywren: Oh my God SHUT UP.

Vent: (from within her head) Whup Sorry Cywren

Cywren: Wait. Wh-What the hell is goi-

Vent: hey! uh! sh sh sh sh sh sh sh Don't question it! Just go with the flow.

Cywren: This isn't real. THIS is my imagination. I'm thinking about it too much.

Cywren ignored the voice of Venturian and kept focusing on battle. Eventually she had disintergrated almost half of the fleet. Her fellow companions had defeated the rest of this Enclave nest. Cywren ran to the Police Box and quickly shot off the ropes. She opened the doors and ran inside, ran to the equipment cupboard.

Vent: Wait.. What? I'm not controlling her! Look my hands are up here. This is... waaay wrong! CIERRA! CIERRA COME SEE THIS!

Cywren pulled out many sciency itens and apperatus. She connected the wires to the console and flung it into the Tardis beam. A stream of light shot up though it and created a huge ripple of light to go by her. At this point Timebomb and Quasar ran in and froze. The beam created a crack in the ceailing and went through making bright blue lights flash and whirl around the room. Hopefully it was breeching the world Venturian lived in...