War Never Changes.

Cywren walked up the familiar hills until she saw Megaton. It seemed rather bare at first glimpse but Enclave guards stood around the great iron walls and about five of them stood at the door watching, waiting.

Cywren: Right we'll walk up and I'll talk to them. If they don't leave right away, We go to war.

Cywren got up from behind the rocks and had the army stay behind the hill. She walked up with Quasar at her feet. She noticed the Protectron that used to greet strangers and send them to Megaton laying on the floor with several blast wounds and bullet holes.

Enclave General: And here she is at last. The girl who single handedly took out the Enclave. Well you may have done a lot but the Brotherhood aren't here this time. We sent them off on a little trip through DC.

Cywren: Why are you doing this?

Enclave General: You are an enemy of the Enclave. You must be irradicated.

Cywren: You know you're only gunna start a war.

Enclave General: Well some of our soldiers warned us that you'd be collecting an army. But by the looks of it you're just as single as you were when I last saw you. I barely escaped the mobile platform before you destroyed it.

Cywren: You don't know what you're getting yourself into.

Enclave General: You're defences are pitiful to ours this time. This time the fight will be different.

Cywren: Different? Different? How can you think this will be different? A war is a war, General! And War never changes!

Cywren's Army climbed over the hill at these words. The General's expression went from agressive to shocked in a breath.

Cywren: Now surrender, Leave this town and I'll hand you to the Brotherhood and nobody dies.

Enclave General: Stupid girl! You can't threaten the Enclave! Open Fire!

The Enclave soldiers tookma firing stance but before they could properly prepare, lasers, bullets and flames flew from the army's weapons. The 10 Brotherhood troops moved forward as they fired, The RC guards Stood shooting at different guards around Megaton, The protectron and Sentry Bot shot hundreds of lasers and bullets each second taking one Enclave soldier out within seconds. Cywren pulled out her Chinese gun and shot the General dead. Then she marched up to the doors, closley followed by her army. She opened the gates. Another General stood inside.

General: There she is!

Sarah: Cywren!

Cywren: *holds up gun* LET THEM GO!

General: Take aim!

Timebomb: We'll open fire!

General: Take them down!