Quick visit home

Cywren was rather tired from her latest quest. All of the firebreathing ants had been rather exhausting. She walked up to the huge scrap metal gates of Megaton, passed a bottle of aqua pura to the thirsty man to her left without even looking at him, gave a quick wave to the welcoming robot and walked into the large village. As she walked in, Timebomb, Sarah and Bryan following her, she took her glasses off lazily with her right hand and wiped her eyes with her white sleeve with her left arm before putting her glasses back on.

Cywren: Come on you three, we really need to get some rest I can't stay awake much longer.

Sarah nodded, Timebomb smiled and Bryan rolled his eyes. Cywren walked up the metal ramp to her home making the floor emit loud clanging noises with each step. As she opened the door, she was greeted by an overly excited Quasar jumping up and down at her legs,  she then heard the loud, almost shouting voice of Copper.

Copper: Ah! I knew you would be coming back soon! I and... Uh..

Sarah: Quasar?

Copper: Yes! I and 'Quasar ' have long awaited your return!

Cywren: yeah well unfortunatley we all need some sleep.

Copper: But I and.. and.. 'Quasar' Have just woke!

Cywren: Can you not go back to sleep?

Copper: I highly doubt it!

Cywren: Fine... Uh..

Timebomb: Take Quasar for a walk? He looks like he's itching to get out.

Cywren looked down at the still excited Quasar bouncing where he stood. But as per usual Cywren took Timebomb's idea and gave Copper the task of walking Quasar. Cywrens dog whined slightly as it followed Copper out of the metal shack, obviously wanting more time with his owner after not seeing her for about a week. But Cywren was still very tired, as was the rest of the group, so she layed some blankets on the floor and set up her bed. When her bed was ready, she climbed between two of the blankets on the floor.

Timebomb: Aren't you gunna sleep in your bed?

Cywren: Nah. You can sleep in it tonight.

Timebomb: You're always so kind to me.

Cywren: I'm nice to everyone... Well.. Everyone that doesn't try to kill me...

Timbomb chuckled and bid Cywren goodnight before climbing into her bed, taking off his red goggles and going to sleep...