Chapter 34

{Chris's POV} 

I felt someone gently shaking me I woke up and saw Emily standing near the bed holding her Jack and Sally dolls I noticed she was crying I pulled the blankets back Emily crawled into bed with Raven and I. I covered Emily up and wrapped my arm around her she laid her head on my chest and sniffled I kissed her forehead. 

"Did you have a bad dream?" 

"Yes," 

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked half asleep. 

"In my dream you and mommy had a fight you left us and I never saw you again." Emily cried. 

"Emily, I would never leave you and your mother over a stupid fight." I said wiping away her tears and comforting her. 

I softly sang City Lights to Emily she snuggled closer to me and fell back to sleep I kissed her head and lightly stroked her hair I went back to sleep. When I woke back up Emily was still fast asleep beside me, I looked over at Raven she was starting to wake up she snuggled up beside me I wrapped my arm around her and kissed her. 

"When did Emily crawl into bed with us?" 

"Early this morning Emily had a bad dream where we had a fight and I left you and Emily." 

"We may argue from time to time but we'd never leave each other." Raven said. 

"I explained to Emily that I would never leave you two over a fight I sang City Lights to Emily and she went back to sleep." I explained. 

When Emily woke up, she sat up in bed Raven and I sat up in bed Emily crawled onto my lap and laid her head on my chest I kissed her head and lightly stroked her hair Raven kissed her cheek. 

"Daddy, I tried waking my uncles but they wouldn't wake up so I came to you and mommy." 

"Your uncles must have been tired." 

"Emily are you ready for breakfast?" Raven asked. 

"Yes." Emily said. 

Emily crawled off my lap and climbed off the bed she left the room Raven and I climbed off the bed we left our room and walked downstairs I peeked into the living room Vinny, TJ, Ryan, and Ricky were still sound asleep in the middle of the living room carpet on their sleeping bags. I left the living room and walked into the kitchen I walked up behind Raven and wrapped my arms around her waist she leaned back against my chest I nuzzled Raven's neck. 

"Babe not now later." 

I kissed Raven's cheek and leaned against the counter Emily came into the kitchen she walked over to me I picked her up and placed her on my hip she kissed my cheek I looked at her and smiled. 

"What would you like for breakfast?" I asked. 

"Cereal please." Emily said. 

I put Emily down I made her a bowl of cereal I sat the bowl in front of her Raven and I made ourselves a bowl of cereal we joined her at the table. After breakfast I walked upstairs to mine and Raven's room I walked into the room and got dressed I put on a Misfits t-shirt, black jeans, and Vans; I walked into the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom, I made the bed Raven came into the room and laid across the bed I leaned down and kissed her she wrapped her arms around my neck. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too," 

Raven unwrapped her arms from my neck I stood up Emily came into the room and climbed onto the bed and laid beside Raven. 

"Daddy can you spend the day with me please?" Emily asked. 

"I'll spend the day with you sweetie and uncle Nick said there's a surprise in the backyard for you." I replied.