Chapter 26

{Chris's Pov} 

I was lounging on the couch with Emily laying on me we were watching cartoons on Disney XD, I checked on Emily she was sleeping I grabbed my Tampa Bay Lightning blanket off the back of the couch and covered us up. I heard Raven coming downstairs she came into the living room she walked over to me and kissed me I gazed up at her and smiled. 

"Is Emily, okay?" Raven asked. 

"Yeah, she had a bad dream and didn't want to go back to sleep." I said. 

"I didn't hear Emily come into our room." 

"You were fast asleep you didn't even wake up when I got up out of bed." 

Raven left the living room when Emily woke up, she climbed off me and left the living room I got up off the couch and left the living room I walked into the kitchen Emily walked over to me I picked her up and sat her on the counter. After breakfast I was putting Rosie's leash on her when Emily walked over to me and gave me a hug, I kissed her cheek.

"Daddy, can I go with you?" Emily asked. 

"I don't see why not." I replied. 

I helped Emily put on her sweat jacket and zipped it for her I put on my Korn sweat jacket and left the house Emily held my hand as we walked Rosie around the neighborhood when I was finished walking Rosie we walked back home. Emily and I walked up to the house I opened the storm door and walked inside the house with Emily, I removed Rosie's leash I unzipped Emily's sweat jacket and helped her take off her jacket I took off my sweat jacket and hung it up along with Rosie's leash. 

"Daddy, can we watch a movie?" 

"You can pick the movie." 

Emily and I walked into the living room I sat down in front of the entertainment center while Emily was looking for a movie, she handed me a movie. 

"Can I please watch it?" Emily asked. 

"I don't think your mother is going to let you watch it." I said. 

Raven came into the living room Emily walked over to Raven and showed her the movie she looked at me for help. 

"Babe, we've both seen Dracula before and there's nothing in the movie that would scare her so I don't have a problem with Emily watching Dracula." 

"I don't have a problem with Emily watching Dracula, I just wanted to check with you before I let her watch it." 

I put Dracula in the DVD player I climbed to my feet and grabbed the DVD remote I joined Raven and Emily on the couch and pressed play on the DVD remote as we were watching the movie my cellphone was ringing, I got up off the couch and left the living room I walked into the kitchen and answered my phone. 

"Hey, Ricky." I said. 

"Hey Chris, Are you busy tomorrow?" Ricky asked. 

"No, I'm not busy tomorrow." 

"You, Ryan, Vinny, and myself are going to film a music video for Voices." 

"Let's hope when I tell Emily she doesn't have a meltdown." I said. 

"Why don't you bring Raven and Emily since your always saying how you want to share these moments with Emily." Ricky replied. 

"Are you guys fine with Emily coming along?" 

"Yeah, it'll be fun besides Ryan, Vinny, and I haven't seen our niece in a while." 

"I'll bring Raven and Emily with me tomorrow." I said. 

When I got off the phone with Ricky, Raven came into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge she walked over to me and gave me a kiss I wrapped my arm around her waist. 

"How would you and Emily like to come with me tomorrow while the guys and I film a music video for Voices?" 

"Sounds like fun and I'm sure Emily would love that." 

Raven and I left the kitchen and walked into the living room we sat back down on the couch Emily climbed onto my lap while watching Dracula, Raven looked at me and smiled I kissed her cheek. When Dracula went off, I stopped the movie and put it away Emily and I left the living room and walked into the kitchen Raven was putting a pizza in the oven Emily helped me set the table. 

"Daddy, can we take Rosie for a walk after dinner?" Emily asked. 

"Yeah, we can take Rosie out for another walk after dinner." I said. 

After dinner Raven, Emily, and I put on our jackets I put Rosie's leash on her we left the house and took Rosie for a walk around the neighborhood Emily held mine and Raven's hand. 

"Emily, how would you like to spend the day tomorrow with your uncles, your mom, and myself?" 

"I would love that." 

Emily was starting to get tired I handed the leash to Raven, I picked Emily up she laid her head on my shoulder I kissed her forehead Raven and I walked back to the house we walked up to the house I opened the storm door and unlocked the inside door Raven and I walked inside the house. 

"Baby, I'm going to take Emily upstairs and give her a bath." I said. 

"You don't have to do that babe I'll give Emily a bath." Raven replied. 

I put Emily down and took off her jacket I took off my jacket and hung it up I walked upstairs to mine and Raven's room I walked into the room and walked into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom, I left the room and walked downstairs. I walked into the living room and lounged on the couch Raven and Emily came into the living room Emily walked over to the couch and climbed on me she gave me a hug I hugged her back. 

"Night daddy, I love you." 

"Night Emily, I love you too." 

"Daddy, can you and mommy tuck me in?" Emily asked. 

"Yes, your mother and I will tuck you in." I said. 

I got up off the couch and carried Emily upstairs to her room I gently laid her down in her bed and covered Emily up Raven and I kissed Emily's forehead and turned off the lamp she fell asleep Raven and I left her room. I scooped Raven up in my arms and carried her to our room I gently laid her down in bed I climbed into bed and covered us up Raven turned off the lamp we fell asleep.