Chapter 4

{Chris's POV}

When I woke up, I noticed Raven wasn't in bed I got up out of bed and walked downstairs I walked into the living room she was sound asleep on the couch I quietly left the living room and walked into the kitchen I turned on the coffee pot. I was starting to get worried about Raven because I know everything about her and one of her dreams was to get married and have kids it seems weird that all of a sudden, she would change her mind about wanting kids. 

"Chris where are you?" 

"I'm in the kitchen." 

Raven came into the kitchen and walked over to me she wrapped her arms around my waist I wrapped my arms around her she laid her head on my chest.

"Would you like a cup of coffee?" I asked. 

"Yes please." Raven said. 

I made the coffee and joined Raven at the table she didn't look at me or anything Raven wasn't acting like her usual self I was trying to figure out what he could have said to Raven to make her this closed off I never seen this side of her before and I didn't like it. 

"Raven, I don't like seeing this side of you I like your happy, giggling side the most I will do anything to have the old Raven back." 

"If I told you, you'd want to go to LA or call him on the phone and chew him out." 

"Please tell me?" I asked. 

"When I was with Andy, I asked him if he ever wanted to have kids, he told me no that he didn't want kids it hurt me that my dream to be a mother would never come true I always wanted to be a mother one day. I doubt I will ever get to make my dream come true I'm going to go get dressed and go to church even though I'm not religious." 

"Raven can I go with you?" 

"Only if you really want." Raven said. 

When I was finished drinking my coffee, I washed up my mug and left the kitchen I walked upstairs and walked into mine and Raven's room she was laying on the bed listening to Eighteen Visions I joined her on the bed she snuggled up beside me I draped my arm across her. 

"I remember listening to this song with a broken heart." I replied. 

"I remember coming over to cheer you up when you got your heartbroken." She said. 

"We did always cheer each other up when our hearts got broken."

"Raven can I tell you something?" 

"Sure Chris." 

"Remember last night in bed when we were asking each other what we see in our futures and I said that I picture you in my future and that I see myself getting married with little Cerulli's running around I really meant that because I would never tell a woman that she couldn't have kids unless she didn't want to. But I know that was always your dream to be a mom because you always talked about it growing up and I already know who told you no and I can tell your really hurt by it I just want you to know that I wouldn't tell you no." I explained. 

"There's a difference between you and him, you care about how I feel he didn't he said no to having kids because they would keep us up all night but sleepless nights go with being a parent." Raven said. 

"I think you and I could handle parenthood if we worked together." 

"I could picture you as a father." Raven giggled. 

"I can picture you as a mother." I said with a smile. 

Raven gently rolled me over onto my back she climbed on top of me and playfully pinned my wrists to the pillow she gazed down at me and giggled I was trying to figure out what she was up to but decided to play along with her.