Chapter 32

{Chris's POV} 

When I woke up Raven was snuggled up beside me with her head on my chest her arm was draped across me, I checked the time on my phone it was six in the morning I put my phone down and fell back to sleep. When I woke back up Raven was starting to wake up, she kissed me I kissed her back she laid her head back down on my chest I lightly stroked her arm and kissed her forehead. 

"I am really looking forward to Emily experiencing Warped Tour for the first and last time." 

"I brought my Polaroid camera and plenty of film so I can take photos of each city that we are in." 

"I also reminded the guys to watch what they say when Emily is around because I don't want her to pick up any swear words." I said. 

"Well, my dear your included in that as well because you have the biggest potty mouth that I know the only exception of you swearing is when you're performing because your lyrics have profanity but when you're not performing, I have heard you swear a lot including a lot of F-bombs." Raven stated. 

"I see your point," 

The curtain to mine and Raven's bunk moved over Emily crawled into mine and Raven's bunk I pulled the curtain back over Emily crawled inside the bunk she laid on the other side of Raven.

"Daddy am I still punished?" Emily asked. 

"No sweetie you're not still punished." I said. 

Emily crawled out of mine and Raven's bunk Raven kissed me and climbed on top of me I kissed her and playfully nipped her bottom lip she laid her head on my chest I gently rubbed her back and kissed her forehead. 

"We should go have breakfast with Emily." 

"Sounds good to me," 

I pulled the curtain over Raven crawled off me I climbed out of our bunk I noticed the guys were still asleep I followed Raven out of the bunk area we walked into the kitchen area Emily was sitting at the table. 

"Emily what would you like for breakfast?" Raven asked. 

"A bowl of cereal please," Emily replied. 

I made Emily a bowl of cereal I sat her bowl in front of her Raven and I grabbed a bowl of cereal and joined Emily at the table after breakfast I walked back to the bunk area and got dressed, I put on an Eighteen Visions t-shirt, black jeans, and Vans I walked into the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom Raven was helping Emily get dressed. 

"Baby would you like some help?" 

"I'm fine babe." 

I grabbed my phone and left the bunk area I walked into the front lounge I sat down on the couch I grabbed the TV remote and turned on the TV, Emily came into the front lounge she climbed onto my lap. Raven came into the front lounge she joined me on the couch the guys were in the kitchen area getting breakfast Emily was tracing my tattoos with her index finger she looked at me and giggled I looked at her and smiled. 

"Daddy can I get a tattoo?" Emily asked. 

"You can get a tattoo when you're older." I explained. 

Emily climbed off my lap she left the front lounge and headed for the bunk area Raven followed after her Ricky, Ryan, Vinny, and TJ sat down on the couch Raven came back into the front lounge she grabbed me by the hand and led me to the bunk area. 

"Baby what's the matter?" 

"I need your help-to-help calm Emily's fears she's afraid of getting lost."