Chapter 23

{Raven's POV} 

When I woke up, I looked over at the alarm clock on the bedside table the clock read 5:00 am I started to fall back to sleep I felt Chris snuggle up behind me and lightly kissed the tip of my shoulder and lightly kissed my back. 

"Babe go back to sleep." 

"I'd rather be doing other things with you." 

I rolled over and faced Chris, he gently pulled me towards him I felt my cheeks grow hot he gave me a passion filled kiss and gently rolled me over onto my back I removed my Jack Skellington tank top Chris climbed on top of me. He leaned down and kissed me I moved his jet-black hair out of his face he moved his lips to my neck and kissed the sweet spot on my neck I wrapped my legs around his waist Chris removed my sleep shorts I removed his pajama bottoms and put a condom on him. I stifled a moan as he entered me, I kissed Chris and wrapped my arms around him I wrapped my legs around his waist we were both getting close to our release I was trying hard not to moan because I didn't want to wake Emily, Chris buried his face in my neck and groaned we both reached our release. Chris kissed me and laid down beside me I sat up on the bed and put my tank top and shorts back on I laid back down on the bed and snuggled up beside him he kissed my forehead. 

"Babe put your pajama bottoms back on just in case Emily sneaks into our bed." I said. 

I got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom, I climbed back into bed Chris got up out of bed and walked into the bathroom I heard Emily crying I got up out of bed and walked down the hall I walked into Emily's room I sat down on her bed she climbed onto my lap. 

"Emily what's the matter?" 

"I had a bad dream." 

"It's okay sweetie I'll stay with you until you fall back to sleep." I said soothingly. 

Chris came into the room and sat beside me on Emily's bed he kissed her head and handed Emily her Jack and Sally dolls she laid her head against my chest. 

"What's wrong with our little princess?" 

"Emily had a bad dream and I was going to stay with her until she fell back to sleep." 

"Why don't you bring Emily into our room she can sleep with us." Chris said. 

I picked Emily up and carried her to mine and Chris's room I gently laid her down in the middle of mine and Chris's bed we climbed back into bed and went back to sleep when I woke back up Emily was awake, she was playing with her Jack and Sally dolls. I got up out of bed Emily climbed out of bed we walked downstairs I walked into the kitchen and turned on the coffee pot Emily came into the kitchen with Rosie and Shadow following behind her I fed Rosie and Shadow and gave them fresh water. 

"Mommy can I meet your parents." 

"I'll take you to meet my parents after breakfast." 

"Am I aloud to listen to the same music as you and daddy?" Emily asked.

"Your father and I completely forgot to talk about that I'm sorry." I said. 

When the coffee was ready, I poured myself a cup of coffee Chris came into the kitchen I poured him a cup of coffee and poured coffee creamer into both our mugs I handed Chris his coffee mug I put the coffee creamer back into the fridge and grabbed my coffee mug. After breakfast I took Emily upstairs to her room and helped her get dressed, I dressed Emily in a Marilyn Manson t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and black Converse I brushed Emily's hair and pulled her hair up into a pony tail I made Emily's bed I left her room and walked into my mine and Chris's room. I put on one of the many Motionless In White t-shirts that Chris gave me I put on black jeans, and black Converse I brushed my hair and pulled my hair up into a pony tail I walked into the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom Chris was making the bed, I grabbed my purse Emily came into the bedroom I picked her up and sat her on my hip she laid her head on my shoulder I kissed her forehead.