Chapter 17

{Raven's POV} 

When I woke up, I felt Chris snuggled up behind me I heard him lightly snoring I felt him starting to stir Chris buried his face in my neck and kissed it he was playfully biting my neck I rolled over and draped my arm across him Chris went to kiss me I pulled away. 

"If you're afraid of us both having morning breath, you're a little late because we always kiss each other when we wake up in the morning." 

"I'm not afraid of us having morning breath I just want to snuggle with you in our bunk and never get out." 

"I usually feel like that after performing a few nights during a tour." Chris said. 

"I'm really looking forward to being out on the road with you it feels like old times." I replied. 

"It sure does but this time you're on the road with me as my girlfriend and not as my best friend even though you'll always be my best friend." 

I leaned in towards Chris and kissed him he playfully bit my bottom lip and rolled over onto his back I snuggled closer to Chris and shivered I pulled the blankets tighter and felt something touch my hand I grabbed it and pulled it out from under the blankets it was the t-shirt I borrowed from Chris when he was in the UK performing. 

"Babe why am I topless?" I asked. 

"You woke up during the night saying you were hot and you removed the t-shirt you borrowed from my t-shirt drawer when I was in the UK." Chris said. 

I sat up in the bunk and put Chris's t-shirt back on and snuggled back up with Chris, he held me close I reached over and grabbed his phone and unlocked it I looked at the screen saver on Chris's phone and smiled. 

"I need to change my screen saver on my phone." 

"What's wrong with your screen saver?" 

"My screen saver is a picture of my hand with the engagement ring that Andy gave me." I said. 

I grabbed my phone and unlocked it and showed the screen to Chris, he took my phone from me and went looking through my pictures I was playing on Chris's phone and decided to play on the Ever After High app. 

"Baby can I change your lock screen photo as well?" 

"I don't mind I meant to change that as well." 

"Damn you look good in a black wedding dress." Chris said. 

"Thanks babe." I replied. 

I was playing a dress up game on Ever After High I looked over at Chris, he was looking through my photos I exited out of the Ever After High app I passed Chris back his phone he passed me back my phone I looked at the photo on my lock screen it was a photo of Chris and me from Kylie and Ghost's dinner party I looked at my new screen saver it was a photo of Chris and me from Valentine's Day. 

"Mommy can I snuggle with you and daddy?"

"You can snuggle with me and daddy."

Emily crawled inside mine and Chris's bunk and snuggled with us Emily climbed on top of Chris and laid her head on his chest he kissed her head I brushed the back of my finger against her cheek. 

"Mommy I'm hungry." Emily said. 

"We'll go get some breakfast." I replied. 

Emily climbed off Chris, he climbed out of the bunk I crawled out behind him and left the bunks we walked into the kitchen area I poured Emily a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch I poured the milk for her and sat the bowl in front of her Chris and I sat down at the table with our bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. After breakfast I walked back towards the bunks, I grabbed my clothes and crawled inside mine and Chris's bunk I pulled the curtain over and turned on the light in the bunk and got dressed I put on my bra and a Misfits t-shirt I crawled out of the bunk and put on my black jeans I sat down on the bunk and put on my black Converse. I walked inside the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom I walked into the front lounge and sat down on the couch and turned on the TV, Chris and Emily joined me on the couch we were watching the show Craig of The Creek on Cartoon Network.