Chapter 13

{Valentine's Day, Ravens POV}} 

When I woke up Chris and Emily weren't in bed, I got up out of bed and walked downstairs I walked into the living room Chris was sitting in the recliner I walked over to him and climbed onto his lap and kissed Chris.

"I love you, babe." 

"I love you, too baby." 

"Where's Emily?" I asked. 

"Emily asked to go to my mom's house so I took her to my mom's house." Chris said. 

"I was going to give Emily her Valentine's Day gift before she went to your mom's but I'll give it to her when she comes home." 

I snuggled in Chris's arms and laid my head on his chest he kissed my forehead and held me close I smiled contently. 

"I stopped by Starbucks on the way home and got us breakfast and coffee." Chris said. 

"Aww thank you babe." I replied. 

I climbed off of Chris's lap and left the living room I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table and ate breakfast after breakfast I walked upstairs to mine and Chris's room and got dressed, I put on a Slipknot t-shirt, black jeans, Jack Skellington knee high socks, and The Nightmare Before Christmas combat boots I walked into the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom Chris walked over to me and took me by the hand and led me out of our room and down the hall. 

"Before I open the door close your eyes and don't open them until I tell you too." 

I closed my eyes and let Chris lead me into the room I was trying to figure out what the surprise could be Chris kissed the back of my hand I felt the cool metal from his lip piercings lightly brush against my skin. 

"Can I open my eyes now?" I asked. 

"Yes, you can open your eyes now." Chris said. 

I opened my eyes I couldn't believe Chris turned one of the guest rooms into a sitting room for me I noticed the book shelves with mine and Chris's books I looked at him and smiled I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I love the sitting room a lot babe." 

"I'm glad you love it baby, Ryan Ashley put the couch, coffee table, lamp, arm chairs and book shelves in here with Ricky's help." 

I left the room and walked back downstairs I walked into the living room and sat down on the couch Shadow was laying in his bed sleeping and Rosie was laying on the floor eating a bone Chris came into the living room and joined me on the couch. 

"Would you like to go out for dinner tonight?" Chris asked. 

"No, I would like to eat in tonight because the only way we are going to get a table at a restaurant is if you made a reservation yesterday." I explained. 

"I'll cook dinner for us tonight and I'll even dress up for you and make our date in really special for you." 

"I'll dress up for our date as well." 

 I kicked off my combat boots I stretched out across the couch and put my legs across Chris's lap he looked at and smirked I felt my cheeks grow warm I moved my legs and snuggled up beside him Chris wrapped his arm around me and held me close. 

"Baby would you like to watch a movie of your choice tonight?" Chris asked. 

"Sounds good to me and babe you don't have to get dressed up for date in tonight what your wearing is fine." I said. 

Chris and I spent the day snuggling on the couch and watching TV together he kissed me and left the living room I put my combat boots back on and left the living room I walked into the kitchen to help cook dinner Chris kissed me and kicked me out of the kitchen. I walked back into the living room and played on Chris's Xbox One I was playing one of his many NHL games since I wasn't allowed to help him with dinner.