~Chapter 10~

~April 5,2018~
~Your P.O.V~

"So you're telling me that this dude almost raped you twice and you didn't do anything about it?"I looked at Jōhō(The name Info-Kun told you to call him(Japanese for information))with the most stoic face I could muster as he chuckled.

"You do know how dumb that is right?Even your backstory is stupid.Why didn't you just hack his families electronics,blew them up,and be done with it?"I pushed his shoulder in anger as he laughed at my stupid choices.

"You make me sound stu-""Cause you are like seriously think about all the dumb things that you just told me and it's all because of you, you do know that right?"

I looked away from Jōhō as he sighed and got up before giving me a cup of coffee.

I smiled gratefully at him before sipping the hot liquid slowly.My phone rung again for the hundredth time today.After the ringing ended I got sent a bunch of texts.

"Your phone has been going off since last night and you're not gonna answer it?"I shook my head at Jōhō as he sighed into his cup of coffee.

"Your poor life choices are going to lead to your misfortune,(Y/N)."I looked at him quizzically before there was a loud knock at the door.

Jōhō looked at me before looking back down at his cup of coffee and sipping it.I rolled my eyes annoyed with the red head and decided to answer it myself.

As soon as I opened the door my arm was grabbed by someone.

"You need to come home.Now."

I looked at Aso in bewilderment as he began to drag me farther and farther from Jōhō's beautiful home.

"Do you even know how irresponsible you are?!We were driving through town looking for you and saw your car outside of that cyber cafe place and when we went to ask the barista where you went they said you left with some guy!What of that guy raped you or something?!Then you'd come crying to us and we'd have to hunt him down an-"

"Aso,stop."Aso looked back at me with a scowl as I yanked my wrist from his grip.

"The person isn't some random person for your info I know them quite well and they would never do such horrendous acts to me!"

"How do you know that?!You probably barely know this person and you just up and come to his house!"

"I BARELY KNOW YOU ASO DID YOU EVER THINK ABOUT THAT?!"

I immediately gasped and covered my mouth at the words that had fallen from my mouth so recklessly,trying to stop anymore hurtful words from coming out but I could tell by the look of Aso's face that the deed was done.

"I- I didn't mean it li-"

"No (Y/N) that's exactly what you meant.I've been trying to get closer to you but you proved it quite difficult,I know why now;you didn't want to become more acquainted with me."with those final words Aso began to walk off.

"WAIT ASO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT I JUST-"

"YOU JUST WHAT (Y/N) HUGH?!WE'VE BEEN TRYING TO HELP YOU AMD STAY BY YOUR SIDE AND PROTECT YOU AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US?!YOU KNOW AMAO HAS BEEN CRYING AND WORRIED ABOUT YOU THE ENITRE TIME NONE OF US HAVE GONE TO SCHOOL BECAUSE WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU SINCE LAST NIGHT I WAS GOING TO MISS MY PRACTICES FOR YOU AND YOU'RE AT SOME RANDOM GUYS HOUSE RELAXING AND I KNOW YOU HAD TO SEE OUR CALLS AND TEXTS AND YOU PURPOSELY IGNORED THEM!"

I stared at Aso bewildered.I did ignore their messages and calls.I did leave without telling them.I have been giving them a hard time even though they've just been trying to protect me.And Aso wouldn't be exploding like this if I would've just talked to them.

"You have really bad trust and communication issues and it shows.Im going back to tell the guys our search was futile and you were just lazying around worrying about no one but your damn self."and with those final words Aso walked away.

I didn't have the heart to chase him knowing everything he said was right.Im such a stuck up brat that I didn't realize they were here for me the whole time.

I slowly walked back into Jōhō's apartment in a daze as he looked over at me and back down to his phone,continuing to drink his coffee.

"As I said,your poor life choices are going to lead to your misfortune,you're on that path at the moment but you have time to change it so you need to before it's to late.Grab your stuff I'll take you to your car.I'm here to help you with your stupid decisions and of course I'm the one to fix them."

At Jōhō's words I sprinted to his room and grabbed all my stuff before rushing back into his kitchen to be greeted with him lazily leaning on a wall.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

~sǝpnu puǝs!hello my lovelies yes it's me the ghost of a writer who needs to be shanked 🤠anyway sorry this was short but hey still love you guys anyway have a lovely day see you later 👁👄👁😘😘 sapnu puas!~