Truth

......yeah man it's me.I've lost track of how long it's been sense I updated this story but shit bro....I feel so shitty because I genuinely lost interest in the book because I felt as if it was just fucking awful. Calling the prior chapters atrocious would be an understatement especially seeing the literary level I'm at now. This story has sat here for years and watched me age,as I'm 17 now turning 18 now and I was.....uhmmmm I don't know.Reading you guys comments tonight has gotten me to reminisce happy moments and times where I was at my peak of happiness and for some of you,it seemed to be yours too. The constant emails and wattpad notifications from this book make me so sad because I swore I was just going to delete the book,but I couldn't bring myself to it. I don't know why but the most recent comments from a user made me connect back with the book and read through it and your messages and....I'm sorry.

I'm gonna do it

I'm gonna do it.I'm going to continue the book. I promise you all that between tomorrow and tonight there WILL be a chapter up and it'll be beautifully written to the point you all won't recognize the book.I'll try and work backwards and improve things about the book but for now,I'm focusing on the future of the book.I hope you all find this news warm your heart or reawaken a flame you had previously lost.I love you all so much and I can't wait to have you all back with me 🤍🖤🤍.

Ps.

Bro

Bro......see what I mean?This was after the book had been up for sometime too.......YOUNG and no real literary expertise.I'm not taking these dumbass AP classes to not show my literary skills,shit 😒.
Thank you, @GayForYunjin and don't worry,I'm about to change the family pictures because it lacks inclusivity lol(don't know why with me being a literal light brownie lol)💙.