~Chapter 9 pt.2~

~Authors P.O.V~

You weren't having it.You refused to go back to that house with Nemeko there trying to tell you that you were wrong and stupid to go out alone,knowing chase was probably out there watching your every move.At the moment you didn't particularly care but to be fair,everyone has their moments.You were livid at the moment because of your friends not thinking you can take care of yourself.You stared at the road through your dark rain coated windshields.It's been 6 hours since you left your house including the park stop.

Despite you being madder than a bull surrounded by red,you still were being cautious.A few minutes ago,the boys called you to tell you that Amao made dinner and that you needed to come home because it was getting really dark and that it was going to storm.You being a rebel didn't care so you went ahead to nowhere.All of a sudden your phone began to ring as your paranoia kicked in and you glanced at the phone.You quickly picked it up for some unknown reason.

"Hello?"at that moment your car rolled over something and you immediately stopped the car.

"Shit."

~Your p.o.v~

"Shit."I said as I got out of my car and saw that I ran over a cat.

"Bad timing?"The person on the other side of the line said as I sighed.

"Oh my fucking god I just killed a cat."despite me not knowing who was on the other side of the line I proceeded to freak out to them.

"OK OK OK listen how about we grab something to eat at that new cat cafe."

"Do you really think I wanna go to a cat cafe if I just killed one."

"Good point how about~that new cyber cafe."

"You know what!Why the fuck not random person."

"Wait you don't know who this is?"

"No."

"So you just agreed to meet a random person and told them you just committed cat murder."

"Just tell me who you are."

"Check the caller ID."

I slowly looked down to see 707 and I giggled.

"Supppp 707."

"1.Stop calling me that you insolent swine 2.Still up for the cafe cat killer?"

"Why do I have to be a insolent swine?"

"Yes or no?"

"On my way 707."

And with that I was off to see the wizard.

~At the cafe~

"Why are you out so late again?"707 asked as he sipped his plain dark grounded coffee.

"Long story short my friends that are damn near my roommates doubted my capability of protecting myself so I stayed out late."

"Are you going back after this?"

"Hell no! I'm an independent woman in the 21st century a I down need any-"