Im sorry

so hey you guys.........Haven't talked in a while huh........i-im so sorry.My phone is messed up so i can't touch the bottom of my screen and i have a iphone so it's just uhhhhhhhhhhhh!My friend 

@Electric33 would show me how much love i get from you guys and that's all i really ever wanted was for people to enjoy my stories.Being constantly told that im weird for reading these kind of stories and reading period just destroyed me so i came to Wattpad to find people  like me and i found that,i found my people.You guys are some of the only people that understand me and i want to say thanks so much!Let me go ahead and get this out there no im not gonna discontinue the story but i wont update for a while plus i need to do it on my phone cause i have the photos and my artwork i wanted to show to you guys on my phone so it sucks that i cant just type up a chapter right here right now because of that stupid reason.But i am getting a new phone really soon and when i get my new phone my updates are gonna be almost everyday because i feel bad that i couldnt provide the story that you guys keep asking me for but that's all i wanted to say you amazing,talented,smexy people.Also a little info on me im a mixed teen(im mixed with alot(german,russian,african american,caucasian,Japanese,and native american)yeah alot)I live in the North America but my family is spread out across the world.I want to move to Canada or Japan hey maybe even Italy but im most likely moving to Canada.Welp that's all my pups buh bye and it felt amazing to talk to you all.