~Chapter 2~

April 1,2017

-(Y/n) p.o.v-
I sighed as the clock rung again and I slammed it on the head.I looked at the clock and saw I was supposed to wake up 10 minutes ago!I jumped up and ran around the room grabbing my uniform and ran to take a shower,brush my teeth,and wash my face.

After I was done I looked at the time and saw I was gonna be late for school on my first day.I ran down my stairs and grabbed a mango off of the counter before running out the door to the school.

I was running for 10 minutes when I finally reached the school but I bumped into someone before I entered the gates.It was a guy will mid length blond hair,a x scar on his left cheek,his uniform shirt half open exposing his bare toned chest that had bandages rapped around the part of his torso that wasn't showing,and a long black trench coat draped on his shoulders.

It was a guy will mid length blond hair,a x scar on his left cheek,his uniform shirt half open exposing his bare toned chest that had bandages rapped around the part of his torso that wasn't showing,and a long black trench coat draped on his shoul...

"Move."he said as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What."

"I said move."he repeated as I snarled at him.

"You have plenty of space to walk around."

He looked at me before snarling back but I didn't care what he was about to say and continued walking only to trip on a rock.Before I could completely fall and fuck up my face the rude guy grabbed my waist and stood me back up before letting go and walking away.

"What's your name?"I asked as he kept walking ignoring me and I growled and ran in front of him stopping him.

"I said what's your name."

He glared at me before sighing and spoke up.

"Osorō."

"Well I'm (Y/N) nice to meet 'cha."I said as he looked at me before nodding.

"So what class do you have."I asked as he kept walking and I walked with him.

"I don't go to class."

"Oh well can you start going?"I said as he looked at me quizzically

"Why?"

"Because you seem like a cool person that I can hangout with and talk to."

He looked at me like I was crazy before quickly turning his head the other way and saying ok before walking off to some path next to the gate that leads left.I chuckled before hearing the bell ring signaling I was late.
"DAMNT!"

-Osorō's p.o.v-

That girl.....she makes me feel.....weird....i don't know I guess I'll hang around her some more just to see how......this goes.

-(Y/N) p.o.v-

I sighed as I walked to class slumped over with the late pass in my hand.I walked to my class 1-1 and sighed as I knocked on the door.A tall male with a very damn exposing shirt on looked at me with lust filled eyes and a smirk on his face slid the door open and chuckled.