~Chapter 4~

~*Ducks as I see comments saying plz update and I'm saying yes but it's been a week and 1 day(I wrote this on the 23rd of April) and I still haven't updated *IM SO SORRYYYYYYYY I HAVE TEST AND IM IN BAND AND IM IN ALOT OF STUFF BUT I DIDNT FORGET PLZ DONT THROW KNIVES AT ME OR ORDER SEBASTIAN TO KILL ME IM INNOCENT PLZZZZZZ NOOOOOOO I HAVE A LOT OF STUFF GOING ON IN MY LIFE~

April 3,2017(you'll see why it's another day)

-(Y/N) p.o.v-

I screamed into my pillow as the boys tried to comfort me.

"(N/N) it's alright don't worry cinnamon roll."Amao said as the other males agreed( putting aside the fact he called her cinnamon roll.)

"Yeah come on it's alright being suspended isn't that bad.....right?"Aso said as I banged my head multiple times into the pillow.

"It's a hex of bad luck and I'll figure out who put it on you."Oko said

"ITS ONLY TOOK TW-NO A DAY AND A HALF TO GET SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL WHYYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEE!"I yelled lifting me head up from one of my couches pillows.

"It's alright you were being kind and helped me and I thank you at least it wasn't for fun like those mean bullies don't forget they got suspended for 1 week!"Hanakō said as I smiled depressingly before the doorbell rang.

Nemeko sighed before getting up and going to the door.Nemeko walked back into the living room with the school president,if I remember correctly,named Megamo Saikou,who's mom(cause in the game it's her dad)runs the Saikou company.

"He's here."Hemeko said pointing at Megamo before sitting down.

"Ms.(L/N) I am here to talk to you about something."

Megamo said as I nodded my head yes and he continued his sentence.

"I am here to talk to you about what happend yesterday."

-flashback yesterday with Megamo-

He opened the door to reveal.....

THOSE BULLIES.

The main bully that I fucked up looked at me with fear filled eyes as I scanned his 2 groupies who had the same look.

Megamo walked to a chair across from the 3 bullies and a empty chair next to him.i looked at the bullies one last time before walking and taking a seat next to Megamo as he looked at me then at the trio.

"Ms.(L/N) do you have any,and I mean ANY,idea to why your in here."

"Cause I beat that kid up BU-"

"Ms no buts the trio told me the story about how they were bullying and you helped the person they were bullying but the school doesn't allow bullying so therefore you must be suspended for 3 days and you boys will be suspended 1 week."

At Megamo's news I nearly fainted out of shock at Megamo's news and stared at him with disbelief.Before I could ask anything he shooed us out of the room and told us to follow the rules next time.

-time skip to the next day (April 3rd)-

The boys ran up the stares shaking me as I just layed in bed staring at my ceiling telling myself to give up on life and just be a farmer or fisherman.As I told the boys I wasn't going to go to school they asked why and I pointed to my dresser where the suspension paper laid.The boys said oh and left saying goodbye and there I was all alone until they get home from school.

-end of flashback-

I sighed sadly as I shook my head yes in disappointment.

"Well (Y/N) I convinced the school to take away the extra 2 days and let you come tomorrow since it was helping someone and preventing bullying and they reluctantly agreed so I'll see you a t school tomorrow right?"

I looked at Megamo dumb founded before smiling widely and jumping onto him and hugging him yelling thank you like someone spamming the A button on a controller.

I quickly got off of Megamo and apologized before he left.The boys looked at me and smiled as I jumped up and ran up to my room and got my uniform out for the next day happily sighing in victory.

'I'm so glad they did-'

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing on my dresser.I walked over to my dressers and grabbed my phone to see the name I feared the most.

Mom

-Well I'm done for now but i will update really damn soon cause testing is over baby!So expect more frequent updates bye my dear pups😘-