~Chapter 7~

~So yeah I'm starting on the BTS story which should be up maybe tomorrow 💜💙 enjoy also I'm sorry I forgot to upload the chapter~

~(Y/N) p.o.v~

'NO NO NO NO NO NO WHY IN THE HELL IS HE HERE!'

"Look she's so happy she can't even move!"said all of the adults in the room as they laughed at my frozen expression.

I soon shook off the expression and pushed Chase off of me before walking into the living room to meet Mrs and Mr Chaprom.

"OH MY (Y/N) YOU'VE GROWN UP SO MUCH OH HONEY LOOK AT HER!"I really fucking hate Mrs.Chaprom and Mr.Chaprom.

I put on a fake smile and smiled at the two annoying older people before bowing.

"Mrs.Chaprom,Mr.Chaprom,it's so nice to see you all again."It really wasn't.

"You've grown up so fast I'm just astonished young lady OH YES WE ALMOST FORGOT YOU AND CHASE WILL BE ATTENDING THE SAME SCHOOL ISN'T THAT AMAZING!"fucking end me.

"That's awesome but where is he go-"

"He lives in the house next to yours!"Mr.Chaprom said as I smiled happily but on the inside I was crying.

"Great so w-"

"(Y/N) sorry honey but we're leaving we have important business so tata niecey love you!"Aunt Jessica yelled as the adults gathered their things and left quickly.

"Ok so -"

"(Y/N) can w-"

"I swear to the fucking god's above I'm gonna fucking murder anyone who cuts me off again got it!"I screamed as all the males shook their head in a yes motion.

"First order of business,Chase get the hell out of my house."I said as I turned on my heels to face the taller make that was behind me.

He looked down at me with a terrifyingly sweet smile.

"Awwww why so harsh (N/N) but I do have to respect that this is your house so I'll leave,see you later guys and you to (N/N) sooner that the others actually."Chase said before walking out of the door as I stared at the door holding in the fear I had from what he just said.

"(Y/N) you gonna tell them?"

"Of course Nemeko."

~Time skip to after the story~

"I'm going to fucking murder him."Aso said with the most deadly look on his face.

"How could someone do such a thing to such a beautiful person such as yourself,ik very disappointed in him."Also said as the other males said also said something about the story and Oko said something about a flame demon but I really don't know.

"So that's why you ushered him put with such a tone but I must say he is a good actor but of course no where near as good as me."Kizano said as the boys glared at him.

"Yeah basically but yeah it's about time we head to bed so yeah night you guys!"I said as I got up from the couch and walked up stairs to my room before getting myself ready for bed.

~Time skip~

I woke up to the sound of the stairs creaking.I checked my phone,which I'm going to upgrade to the IPhone X,and checked the date and time.

~Thursday April 4,2017~

The only person who is usually up at this time is Aso smuggling food from my fridge to the room where he sleeps,sadly I had to learn that the hard way.

~Flashback to the day they first came at 1 am~

I woke up to hear shuffling downstairs as I checked my phone to see it was 1 am.

I am prepared for this.

I grabbed the heavy iron pan that stayed under my bed at all times and swung it quickly to practice.I keep a bat,crowbar,butcher knife,and pan under my bed in emergency's like these.

I silently tip-toed down my stairs to the wall that was directly Bessie the kitchen and took in a deep breath.Time for a somebody to meet their grave.

I tend into the kitchen screaming a loud battle cry and hit the intruder in the back with the pan multiple times.

"OWWWWWW OWWWWW OWWW STOP ITS ME ASO!"I heard Aso scream in pain as I quickly stopped and soon enough then kit hen lights were and and all the boys were in the kitchen with me.

"Why are you in the kitchen this late!"

"I got hungry."Aso said whimpering as I stared at him blankly.

He.Touched.My.Damn.FOOD.

I then began to continue to beat him on the back repeatedly.

~Flashback end~

Well mote like he learned it the hard way.

Nonetheless I grabbed my bat and snuck down the steps bat in hand and rounded the living room corner at lightning speed only for the bat to be yanked out of my hands and thrown across the room and my arms to be pinned against the wall by the mysterious figure.

It was none other than...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Chase

The look in his eyes almost made me cry.His eyes were dark and filled with pure lust and anger,I felt like a gazelle and he was a lion ready to eat me up.

He quickly and swiftly put his hand over my mouth and carried me back up the stairs to my room before throwing me on the bed and straddling me.

"Oh (N/N) I've missed you so much~"Chase said as he stared at me in my large white shirt and shorts.

!It's about to kind of get sour like a lemon!

I stared back at him with fear in my eyes,my head racing with all the possible outcomes.

He began to nibble on my neck before biting down and I immediately gasped before he covered my mouth and smirked.

"Shhhh stay quiet or I'll kill you and keep your corpse."

What?!(Sangwoo leave this story isn't about you)

Before I could say anything he pulled up my shirt and started trailing kisses down my stomach and biting me.At first it was pleasure but then he just started biting me and pinching my skin and scratching me. After a while of the to much pain I passed out.

~Time skip~

"WAKE UP (Y/N) AMAO MADE BREAKFAST!" I heard Osoro yell as I slowly layer up and looked at my clock.It was 6 am and we had roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes to get to school.As I put my feet on the cold hardwood floor my body immediately ached and I didn't know why.I ignored the pain and grabbed everything I needed and went to the restroom.

I began to strip my clothes off and turned on my showers water but before I did that I looked into the mirror and almost screamed.

THERE WAS AT LEAST 17 BITE MARKS ON MY TORSO ALONE!

All of the events from hours before flooded in my head and I just stared at myself in the mirror.

"Fuckkkkkk dude what am I gonna do?know what I'll just cover it up...at least the lowest place he bit was around my hip area.I sighed before quickly hopping in the shower and started to bathe.

Today's gonna be interesting.

~Hi dearies how ya doin good great so anyway it's currently 2:19 pm where I am so yeah the BTS stuff should be out at around 4 pm or 5 pm tomorrow anyway love you all and bubye my sexy pups 😍😍😍😘😘~