~Chapter 5~(Preview)

~Ok I'm sorry again but you know my reason but anyway that song is AMAZING even though I just got the song(literally))

(Y/n p.o.v)
I panicked as the phone vibrated on my bedside table.I had to think quick,what would I do if they told my mom and dad about the suspended incident!I visibly paled as the putrid thoughts of what they would do to me ran through my head.As the phone was about to fall off my end table I grabbed it and answered.

"HELLO!"
'smooth you had to scream didn't you'

Mom:"What's wrong sweetie."

"NOTHING!"
'I fucking hate my life'

Mom:"Sweetheart...."

..............

Mom:Honey is there a-

*CLICK*

I stared at my pointer finger position on the phone........I-I just hung up on my mom.......I pressed the red circle button on my phone.

I slowly put my phone back on my bedside table and crawled into bed under my (F/C) velvet sheets.I grabbed my pillow and screamed in it as loud as o could.

Why.......the fuck......did I do that.........

"WHYTHEFUCKDOESMYLIFESUCKSOMUCHWHATDIDIDOGODSWHYDOYOUHATEMENOWMYMOMANDDADAREGONNACOMEANDFINDMELIKEFUCKINGTERMINATORFUCKKKKKKK!"I yelled into my pillow as all the boys came and tried to get into the doorway all at once and failed miserably.

The boys soon figured out how to walk in a door when multiple people try to get in and they ran over to my bed to check if I was ok.

"(Y/N) WHA-WHATS WRONG!"Aso screamed as he yanked the covers of of me to show me looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"(Y/N) YOUR ALRIGHT RIGHT I-I MEAN ITS NOT LIKE I CA-AHHH!"screamed Osano as Hanakō ran in late and accidentally pushed him onto me which his right hand grope my right boob and his head to land in between my breast.

(3rd P.O.V)
The (H/C) haired girl looked down at the suffocating male with a shadow covering her eyes as he finally made it out of her breast.He looked up to be met-

~Welp that's the preview for Chapt.5 and yes ik it's like I disappeared into thin air but I'm still here I was just busy waiting anxiously for my report card and hey I got great grades so yep I'm not stressing anything anymore and I'm here babe😁 also I'm making 2 undertale stories I won't tell u what about but they are gonna be X readers so yeah look out for that also expect way more updates from me but anyway peace out my babes/pups 🖤❤️~