~Chapter 9 pt.1~

~April 4,2018~
~Authors P.O.V~
You stared at yourself in your bathrooms mirror.
You were disgusted.
You felt disgusting.
You CRAVED to kill Chase.

"Hey (N/N)- WOAH IM LOVING THE NEW LOOK!Wait your not hot?"Kizano said suddenly popping into your bathroom.He asked such a question because you were wearing a black turtleneck and some white leggings.Your hair was neatly brushed down and slicked back and you just looked very stylish and like a boss.
(Short)

(Medium)

(Medium)

(Long)

"No I'm not hot I'm perfectly fine now leave me be

"No I'm not hot I'm perfectly fine now leave me be."You weren't in the mood at all,matter of fact you needed some fresh air.

~Your p.o.v~
After a little while of staring at myself in the mirror I decided to step out for some fresh air cause the gods know I need it.I left my bathroom to enter my bedroom and slipped on a pair of black combat boots before heading down my stairs.

"Listen boys I'm going out for awhile also I'm not attending school for the next two days and to dumb it down for the rest of the week and Amao-"

"Yes Cinnamon Roll?"

"Tell Megamo for me."

"Yes mam."

I reached for my keys which were on the table near my door before deciding to just walk around.

"Where are you going?"

"Mind your own business Nemeko."Nemeko looked at me and snared which I returned with a glare and a snare.Nemeko got up from his previous position on one of the single person chairs and walked over to me and got in my face.

"What.was.that?"I looked up at Nemeko with a equally frustrated and annoyed deadly glare.

"I said mind your own damn business and get outta my bubble."after I said that I pushed him away from me then and proceeded to walk out the door.

~50 minutes later~
I currently sat on a bench in a park near my house looking up at the sky as the clouds danced across the sky.

"Hey (Y/N)."

I looked to my right to see the same mysteries red haired guy I saw last time staring at his phone.

"Oh wassup 707."

"What?"

"Nothing so why are you bothering me and popping up outta no where like a stalker?"

"Because your gonna need me."

"Oh really now?for what 707?"

"1.Call me info~kun and 2. You'll see later on but I must go I have to deal with a client of mine."the mystery dude then left as quick as he came and I suddenly got a text from a unknown number.

XXX-XXX-XXXX
It's info~kun lock me in

You
K   707

707😈🔥📱
What?

~Sorry I know this what short but this is a two parter and boy is the second part juicy anyway love you all byeeee~