Chapter 17

[Iris]

"Allen you son of a..." She swallowed back her words and her face flushed crimson.
He looked over his shoulder at her, his bare ass completely on display and a promising grin creeped over his features.

"Enjoying the view?" he teased and she opened her mouth to answer but couldn't bring herself to shape out the words. He slipped on his black Calvin Kleins then turned around and Iris shamelessly let her eyes roam over his body. Broad shoulders hung from a sculpted torso that was supported by toned legs and adorned with strong arms. He walked over to her with just the right amount of swagger, and her heart beat picked up speed.

"You know I'm at a bit of a disadvantage here but that's a problem that can easily be fixed." He reached her and casually used his hand to close the door behind her then placed his free hand on her waist and pushed her up against it, pressing his body against hers.
Barry brushed his lips against her cheek casually and she felt herself shiver.
"I've shown you mine," he whispered into her ear as he dragged his hand from her waist up her body to her jacket's zipper and slowly began to un do it. He kissed his way down the side of her face, heating her up with each moist encounter, and made his way to her other ear where he whispered,
"Now you show me yours."
With that he kissed his way to her lips, savouring each little tremble that shook through her. His lips hovered over hers and she felt his breath caress her. He breathed out her name and every nerve in her body suddenly led to her lips as they screamed for his to touch them.
"Iris." he breathed again and she closed her eyes, relishing in the sound of her name on his voice.

"Iris!" he screamed and she jolted out of her day dream, blinking a few times to regain her sences. She was still standing at the door and Barry was standing a safe distance away wearing nothing but his underwear and a scandalised look. She brushed over him once with her eyes, still disoriented from her thoughts, and her cheeks flushed. Panic set in and without thinking twice she slammed the door, leaving Barry baffled.

[Barry]

Once he'd managed to work through what had just happened, a smirk crept over his features as he thought about her blushing face then he  chuckled and got himself dressed. He had planned on apologising to her for being late and explaining that he'd overslept but after the scene she'd just caused he had other plans.

He opened the door to exit the bedroom and his phone began to ring. Looking down at the screen he saw Cisco's name flash across it.
"Finally! What are you a freaking bride?" Iris demanded, her composure clearly regained and from the furry in her eyes Barry realised that in order not to anger her further the best thing to do would be to ignore the call and face her.

"Allen, I'm talking to you," she snapped.

"OK, OK calm down. Goodness," he tried to tame her.

"Oh don't you tell me to calm down mister! I waited in that arena for three hours like a damn fool!"

"Watch your tone with him you're not his mother." Patti interrupted and Iris turned to her with a look that told Barry that, that conversation wouldn't end well. Another call rang through, Cisco was being persistent.

"Who the hell do you think you are to tell me to watch my tone? Do you even know me?" Iris quarreled, her anger now misdirected at Patti.

"Stop being such a bitch. So what? You waited, big deal."

The sound of a hand connecting with a face at a high velocity rang through the open room. Silence invaded, and they looked at eachother in astonishment. The annoying holler of Barry's ringtone cut through the tension in the room and Iris directed an exhausted look his way.

"You should get that. It sounds important. As for me, I'm done." With that she stormed out, banging the door behind her.

"Oh no she di...." Patti started once she finally snapped out of her shock but Barry quickly shut her down.

"Leave her alone Patti, and get some ice for your face, it looks like she might have left a mark." Her mouth hung open in offended disbelief as she watched him walk back into his room.
Barry answered Cisco's fifth call and tried his best to keep his voice calm.

"Finally! Dang Barry, this was gonna be my last attempt!" he complained and Barry noticed a pattern in the amount of "Finally"'s he was getting that day.

"Sorry man I had a situation to defuse, what up?" Barry asked.

"So I was up all night and using the information you gave me I managed to hack into your phone."

"And?" he pressed, taking a seat on the yet to be made bed.

"Your suspicions were right. Someone has definitely been messing with you."

Barry closed his eyes and sighed. Partly out of relief because this could mean the answer to all the mysteries that have been surrounding his life. Partly out of frustration because this meant that he could no longer trust anyone around him.

"Hit me. What did you find?" he asked while holding his chin in his hand.

"Well basically you've been bugged. Someone's been listening to every single conversation you've had and monitoring all your texts, emails, social media messages, you name it."

"Wait, hold on a second what gurantees me that they're not listening right now?" Barry asked alert.

"Seriously bro? I'm offended. I managed to remove all the bugs and restrictions that were on it. I'll tell you this who ever did this did a pretty good job. The hack was practically invisible, you wouldn't have noticed any of the changes unless you hacked in yourself. Which is probably why you were fooled for however long it is that you've been fooled." Cisco explained.

"Is there any way of finding out who did it?" Barry asked.

"Well, yeah there is but it's going to take a while this is a really well done job."

"I'll wait however long it takes. I need to find out who's the snake in the grass around me." Barry confessed and he could feel the tell tale signs of a migraine blooming.

"OK I'll get right to it," Cisco answered.

"Thanks man. I really appreciate it."

"No problem bro. This is gonna be fun. Oh um and before you go, I noticed something weird when I was digging up all the censored, blocked and deleted data."

"Weirder than the fact that my phones been hacked?" Barry joked, making light of a serious situation to keep himself from going ballistic.

"Uh yeah kinda. All the information that I recovered came from the same contact and it was the only contact that was blocked."

"Who's was it?" he's curiosity peaked and Cisco answered,

"Someone saved on your phone as Iris."