S-S END: A thoughtful battle and...Divine Cheating?!!

Start from the beginning

I am at least glad that she is aware that she is an exception like me, and that other people can't do the same. Well, I guess she learned it by seeing Roxxy and the rest work.

In Celesia's case, she is getting interested in alchemy and so, she is helping Allegra in her lab.

Don't worry, Allegra is quite good of a teacher when it comes to alchemy and she is not letting Celesia work on anything poison related. Even if Celesia might have quite the strong resistances due to her being a Dragon Lord.

I think today was supposed to be the day they were going to make some basic potions, so imagine your chemistry class but in an isekai. And cuter. With a maid.

She also helps Mika and Josie in the library.

And yeah...I think we all kind of expected that, knowing what we know...

But hey, I found her one day sleeping on top of some books. She had fallen asleep while reading various novels. So yeah...that is a good sign that my girl is enjoying her life.

Then they went to class with Mika and Josie as their teachers as always.

Sometimes Erevain, Gabrielle, Erica or Patricia act as guest teachers for certain subjects too.

Did you know that Patricia is an engineer? And that she also has the equivalent of a masters in arcane engineering?

I didn't. That was quite the welcome surprise.

And today my girls went straight into the library to do their homework after supper.

They helped each other with everything and finished all of them.

Of course, they have free time, but they pretty much use it to follow the maids around the castle or play with each other.

But not today, nope, as I said, today they were focused in just one thing...not being late for the story!

And I am finally here at my room's door!

I enter immediately and I am received with a warm...

"Hurry up, Papa!"

"Hurry...Father..."

...that?

"Fufufu~~ I told you, dear."

"Yes, I can see that now..."

Man, what a welcome...I mean, it is cute to see them all excited and sitting in front of Nerine again but still...

"What took you, My Lord?"

Asks Erevain. Yeah, she also finished everything her work early. And I would have too if not because of...

"Lorelei wanted me to recheck the plans for the city..."

"Ah, yes. She did mention that tomorrow she was going to procure samples for the materials in today's last meeting. I hazard to guess that she just wanted confirmation from you."

"And that is indeed what she wanted..."

We haven't even started our 'building a city arc' and we are already doing the preparations...

Well, we can say that we took care of the boring stuff off-screen. Heh.

"Papa!"

"Father..."

"...! Sorry, sorry!"

I quickly do what I do every night, and no, it is not trying to conquer the world!

It's equipping my onesie and so on!

"Here I am!"

"Fufufu~~then I shall start immediately."