Hi My Name Is Ronnie I'm A Fruit Snack Addict

Start from the beginning

-----

When i finally made it home after my run all i wanted to do was have a nice long hot shower and maybe sleep.

As soon as i opened the front door and it swung open into the house i seen Ronnie rise to his feet with Ethan in his arms and for the first time in days Ronnie actually spoke, "How was your run?".

Frowning i closed the door gently behind me not quiet sure what to say but i answered him anyway, "tiring".

Ronnie walked forward slowly with a cautious look on his face, "Baby".

Stepping back i put my hands up into the air gesturing that i didn't want to hear what he had to say, "Don't Ronnie just don't".

"No, i need to say this baby", Ronnie walked back around the sofa and placed Ethan in his baby seat before walking back around to me, "I'm so extremely fucking sorry for what i said i-".

My high pitched fake laugh cut Ronnie short as i leaned forward shaking my head exasperated, "Wow really after four days your only saying this now?".

Ronnie frowned, "I know i should have said sorry straight away the next morning, but i was just so mad baby", Stepping a inch forward Ronnie put himself at arms lenght from me i stared back into his deep brown eyes with anger, "Just seeing you this morning doing a simple task as tying your laces it made me realise that you have feelings and i hurt them deeply".

"Yes you have hurt me", sighing i wrapped my arms around my ribcage as my heart began to beat sorely, "You can be such a cruel man at times Ronnie".

"Sometimes i just don't think", Ronnie whispered, "But I'm not all that bad am i?".

I sighed heavily shaking my head, "No your not, most of the time you are the best husband anyone can ask for, your generous and loving but you have this side of you i don't like very much", It wasn't the first time i had seen that side of Ronnie and i had the bruises on my arms to show for it.

Ronnie followed my eyes down my arms his whole face fell, rising his hand up slowly Ronnie traced his fingers down the small yellowish bruises on my arm, "I never ever meant to mark you, i feel so ashamed".

Lowering my head down i closed my eyes at his warm touch as it sent tingles down my arms and back, ever since i was a kid i had bruised really easily at the slightest of things, when i didn't answer straight away Ronnie lifted his hand up to my face capturing my chin between his thumb and index finger making me look up at him.

"I promise i will never ever touch you like that again, i mean it baby", he kept his eyes on mine as he stepped closer cutting the distance between our body's, "Its just when i seen you drunk-".

"You what?", reaching up i placed my hand gently over his trying to encourage him to carry on.

Ronnie sighed letting go of my chin to stroke my cheek, "When i seen you drunk it reminded me of how i used to be and i got terrified".

Suddenly the way he reacted to me drinking made sense and i didn't feel mad anymore just love towards my husband, "It's OK", reaching forward i grasped Ronnie's head in-between my hands bringing his head down so i could kiss him.

Sighing Ronnie wrapped his arms around my waist planting a long hard hot kiss against my mouth before he pulled back breathless, "No it will never be alright, i want to make it up to you".

"Ronnie really you don't have to", i shook my head as i leaned my body flush up against his broad chest.

"I really need to do this", Keeping his arm around me Ronnie reached around to his back pocket pulling out a white envelope and placed it into my waiting hand, "Open it".

"Ronnie what is this?", i asked quietly.

Dipping his head down Ronnie kissed the top of my head softly before answering, "Just open it Lis".

Feeling curious i opened the envelope quickly and looked inside, "Were going to Disney land?", i squeaked

Ronnie laughed at the tone of my voice, "I  was trying to think of places i haven't taken you and Jacky mentioning Disney land".

"Aren't you busy at the studio?", i frowned.

Ronnie smiled shaking his head, "best thing about being the lead singer and a easy pleasing record label is that i can take afew days off".

I rose my eyebrows up at Ronnie before looking back down at the tickets, "There's rides there right?".

"I'm pretty stoked about them i cant wait to show you", Ronnie excitedly kissed my head.

'Oh shit' i thought, little did Ronnie know i was terrified of them rides, "Sweetie i gotta tell you something i have never been on a rollercoster in my life i will probably get so scared i might just get my period on the spot".

Ronnie frowned down at my abit grossed out, "Lets hope you don't because i have the penthouse of hotel booked out and i intended to make a night of it with you after we enjoying ourselves".

"Penthouse?, i hope that wasn't to expensive", i scolded lightly i didn't like when Ronnie forked out money just for me.

Ronnie snorted lightly at me, "Baby i got money to burn if i don't spend it on my beautiful wife, it just goes to waist on fruit snacks and gushers".

"But we have so much fun with fruit snacks", i purred.

Ronnie looked down at me as his deep brown eyes became darker, "Oh that was a good time".

"especially when you got one stuck in your hair", i giggled remembering it.

Ronnie squeezed me gently smiling down at me, "that wasn't funny".

"Yes it was don't lie", I teased.

"That hurt when you tried pulling it out, what was worse was you even had to cut my hair", Ronnie shook his head as a small smile played across his lips.

i grinned goofly up at Ronnie, "We should do that again".

"Just keep them away from our hair and then we will be fine", Lowering his head down towards me as he planted a tender kiss on my lips one that soon turned into a all tongues and hands kiss.

Dropping the envelope to the ground i wrapped my arms around Ronnie's neck as he effortlessly lifted me up and pressed my back against our front door, they weren't lying when people said the make up sex is the best sex...