Chapter 31: Captured

The angels were secretly battling devils at the moment, at least being able to help this place called ‘earth’ from these sly devils. It’s the least they could do for Heaven itself. If ever these demons were to climb up to heaven, they will be decrease.

Akashi was able to kill a thousand of them after an hour as the three other angels were killing gracefully with their arrows, spears and swords. Blood dripping then slowly disappearing was the view t the place. Somehow, meant tragedy fell as the tempting devils had decrease. But it was to early to celebrate though.

Meanwhile Kuroko was playing the piano as her hand dances gracefully throughout the keys. She enjoyed playing it as it produce harmonious melody. Somehow, it help her escape from stresses and all for a moment. By playing the piano, she was able to escape reality for a moment.

Yet… she can never escape reality for the rest of her life… (so can I XD)

“Good evening Your Highness~” I familiar voice uttered as it send the bluenette shivering into her spines. The bluenette however, simply stood up as a silver spear formed unto her palm.

“What are you doing here Hanamiya!?” She uttered furiously as she glared a dagger at him. The raven haired devil simply chuckled.

 “I’m here to pick you up deary~.” He took a step forward as the bluenette’s grip on the spear tightens. She never even shifted her gaze away from him as Hanamiya simply look at her with a smile. Like a dangerous predator looking at his prey.

“This is going to be interesting…”  He uttered as his smile grew much more threatening.

But as much as the raven haired could notice, the spear had pierce through his chest, did by the bluenette that is. He simply smirked, seeing droplets of his blood dripping as he turned into ashes.

“That won’t do princess~.” He uttered as the bluenette shifted her gaze at the back of her founding nothing there. But she was more than sure to hear the raven haired devil’s boy back there.

“I’m here~.” The voice played again as the bluenette never let her guards down.

Where is he?

“Here I am~.” He whispered near the bluenette’s ears, making her shiver.  She look behind her seeing nothing there, until she felt a grip on her wrist from behind. By the time she turned around again, she had already seem Hanamiya smirking.

The spear then vanish all of the sudden as black flames surround the both of them. Kuroko tried to escape from the devils’ grip, but that won’t do.  Slowly the flames  had turn around the bluenette as Hanamiya let go of her.

The flames had turned into black vined that binded her whole body. Not only did it bind her, but it also gave her pain since it was pure flames from hell, as it grew tighter it send her screaming and crying.

“That’s right princess! Scream as long as you still can!” He smiled at the scenery he was seeing.

Tears had ran down her cheeks as the flames continue traveling around her body, sooner the flames had covered her mouth later she then loss her counciousness as she fell down the grown.

Hanamiya smirked as he took a step closer to the captivated angel. He then cup her cheeks as he bruse her bangs.

“You look beautiful when you cry, Princess~.” She then lifted her up effortlessly as he seem to be contented of what he had on his arm.

“His majesty will surely like my present.”

Later, a sword came dashing near the raven haired as he effortlessly dodge it. “Didn’t you came… a little to late, Aomine Daiki?”

“Give Tetsu back you scum!” The tanned bluenette uttered as the raven haired rolled his eyes.

“Whatever… I’ll  just see you later then… Aomine Daiki…” With that, the flame had formed around Hanamiya as he vanished into thin air. Making the tanned bluenette punch the ground.

“DAMN IT! HANAMIYAAAA!”

~*^_^*~

that was short... unexpectedly... @__________@

Oh well, I'll update this daily after all ^_^... I'm done with the story 'Talk Back And You're Dead', so I am no longer busy... IT WAS SO FREAKING LONG! ^_^... Weird for me to read a story that is already a movie right? but the story is much more amazing than the movie! (according to my cousn) so... I just read it...

Oh well...sorry for those who doesn't know the said story XD. It's a filipino movie/story after all. 

so on don't forget to vote and review *puppy eyes* pretty please...