Chapter Twenty

Magsimula sa umpisa

Silence fills the air as i enter Johns doors, they must be asleep.
I creep upstairs to my room at a slow pace. Once i step foot into my bedroom that i dread seeing, i slump over my bed but quickly retreat just thinking about Noah, Noah is mine. Well not entirely but i did not expect any of this.
I force my eyes shut to stop myself from being overly excited which will only turn to me overthinking and I can't have that.
Good things never last and thats just facts, but for my sake i pray this does.

***

Noahs pov:

I don't know how to feel or act, I'm in a kinda relationship now. How the fuck did that happen? but if I'm being honest it felt somehow good admitting i have feelings for Cassie when I don't want too have them but i just can't help it.

After walking Cassie back to her car. Luna a girl who works at the reception for the gym narrowed her eyes at the sight of me walking passed her with Cassie wrapped around my arms. That look she gave us proved how jealous and pissed she was, i mean i did fuck her 5 minutes before Cassie showed up. I've been sleeping with her since she started, sure shes annoying and means nothing too me but all i hope is that Cassie didn't notice nor does she care if i did. Let's just hope she doesn't find out. Why did i even say that? Girls find out everything, they investigate better than FBI agents do. Shit.

After I wave off Cassie and kiss her before she leaves, i head back into the gym in hopes of retrieving my bag. Luna steps in front of me blocking my way. What this bitch want now.

"Can i help you?" I roll my eyes.

"No but i could help you" she slurs, winking her left eye at me while her index finger runs down my stomach towards the tip of my shorts. I breath in and out remembering i just got into a relationship five minutes ago.

"I. . ." I breath gripping her narrow waist in my hands, ready to pound myself inside off her desperate self. I close my eyes and my thoughts spiral of one person and one person only.

Cassie

The name of the girl i have feelings for, the girl who i should be fucking and taking care off. The girl i have to be loyal for, the girl who deserves nothing but happiness.

Fuck.

Conceal don't feel, i think to myself. I don't know where i heard that before but whatever movie or show it's from, I fuck with it heavy. Stupid words be making me control myself.

"No thanks" i say bluntly, hastily pulling my hands from her waist, pushing her away from me. I then proceed to walk up the stairs.

"Why? Because of th. . . That skank!" She says in disgust, crossing her arms.

I stop dead in my tracks

"what the fuck did you call her?" I turn around.

"You heard me, whats the big deal? Is she your girlfriend or something?" She asks coldly seeming as of she doesn't care if Cassie is or not my girlfriend and the only thing she wants is too have her way with me. Hoe's nowadays.

"She is" i huff.

"Since when does Noah have a girlfriend?" She laughs.

" you're playing right? Because we all know that the only thing you crave is sex and it's pretty obvious she doesn't put out" I look down and sigh

"I'm right aren't i?" She smirks.

"Luna shut the fuck" i snicker.

"Hmmm i could shut up but I don't want too" she walks closer towards me. "You need this, we were having fun before she came along and now i want more" she pleads. I fight the urge of not letting her have her way but I'm a boy and fuck, Luna is hot and she's tempting.