Chapter Three

The home bell rung announcing schools over,
Finally. Stepping out into the crowded hallway where harsh words flood around me and people who seem to whisper or not acknowledge me. I hurry to Kalani's car to get away from it all. The drive home from school was full of Kalani blabbering about how her first day of school was amazing, i really wish i could relate to her experience but i simply can't so i just nod in agreement not wanting to engage in the conversation. My house comes in view and I've never wanted to be in my bed more than now.

"Bye, see you tomorrow love you bitchass" she says rolling her window up as i reach my front door. I wave her off before entering my big and cold house.Emptiness is all i feel. I scurry to my room and slump over my bed.

The rest of the week comsited of me rushing home just to eat and lay on my bed thinking about sleeping but actually not, untill Thursday rolled around which is the day i had to see the teen boy who frightens me in some way.

I open my wardrobe pulling the first thing i find and place it on myself, I'm wearing my mom jean shorts and a baggy 2pac shirt on.

I look at the time and grab my step fathers Tesla keys and drive to Noah's house. It was 3:20 and knowing me i like to be early to things i need to attend, it's a force of  habit of mine, being early.

I pull up in front of  his house and see him kissing his mom goodbye.
"huh bad boy is a mama's boy, who would've thought" I mumbled to myself as i get out of the car carrying my books on my hips.

Noah sees me from a distance and smirks, he waits for me to appear at his door step and gestures me to come in.

Noah pov:
__________

As i wave my mum off as she pulls out the drive way, i see Cassie get out of her car. Damn this chick got a neat Tesla, i smirk at her and notice her eye rolls, she's always does it. It's like it's her fucking 'thing' she has to do to complete her day. Weirdo.

She looks angry at me like she wants to punch my face, then I realised why. I mocked her dead mother and her thing with older guys, which probably isn't true cause once you look at her you just know she's innocent and old men are doesn't seem her type, is it anyones type? I'm down to fuck some cougars but do girls find that hot too? I really only mocked her because everyone does and all she does is stay silent, if She wants bitches of her back she needs to start standing up and defending her self instead of being weak.

She swings her car keys around her index finger with her books in her another arm resting on her hips as she makes her way to my door step, i notice she has bruised hand  marks on her wrist. I wonder what happened to her but then again I don't really care, if you get yourself in some messed up shit, it's your job to get yourself out of it so I shrugged it off seeing as it wasn't my business.

I admire her style though and the way she dresses and not like other hoes who seem to rock up to my house not dressed up like they some type of prostitute, I don't find that shit attractive it just makes them seem desperate which they are when it comes to me. She's different from the rest, by her style i mean.

Cassie Pov :
__________

I see him and immediately want to punch his face or cry but i know better than that. He doesn't look guilty or anything and that bothers me when i know it shouldn't so i decide only to focus on the project and forget about what he said. If i held a grudge I wouldn't get anything done, and I'm pretty much weak.

i walk into his home, it's small compare to mine but i adore it for that alone. Noah averts my eyes while i scan the house and admire how artistic it looks. Every inch of his small house has a painting or statue to represent art. It's beautiful in here, As i gaze around the rooms Noah rolls his eyes then places his hand on my lower back guiding me to his bedroom. His touch makes me uncomfortable, any touch from any guy makes me uncomfortable so i walk ahead of him avoiding physical contact.

Noah's room was quite opposite of the rest of his house as it was quite unclean. I never knew i had OCD until i saw his bedroom, there was empty beer bottles and cans laying around along with junk food, his bed was covered in clothes and a girls bright red bra. One thing did catch my eyes though, there was a book shelf covered in classic novels. He's a reader?. But then again he is extremely unpredictable

"Do you ever clean?" I huff turning to face him.
"did you come here to study or talk shit about my room" he rolls his eyes. I walk away from him heading to his desk and place myself down on his spinning chair.

As i pull my books out he then proceeds to pull his ones out too, I begun to read the book our project was about,The outsiders by S.E Hinton. I start writing Notes, while Noah scribbles stickmen and other garbage on his notepad, it's obvious he's bored and doesn't understand what we are doing or what I'm trying to explain.

He removes his eyes from the notepad sighing then proceeding to peer into my eyes not breaking eye contact, my eyes dart elsewhere.

I become nervous in every way and start to stumble on the book I'm reading, he notices my stutter and places his hand on my thigh, i flinch  then I quickly push his hand off, he sighs again placing his head back down. Two hours past and and i begun to feel sleepy.

"Can we finish this shit tomorrow, I'm tired" Noah yawns pushing his arms and legs out on his bed.

"I'm tired too but we are nearly done" i yawn and stretch my legs out so now I'm laying on my stomach. I turn to face him and his eyes are fixated on me, I can't tell what his intentions are.

"Fucking nerd" he breaths. I sigh and look back at the papers and notes below me ignoring his remarks.

An hour past and I didn't realise at the time but i managed to fall asleep. I pat around the bed, thinking it's mine looking for my blanket, as i pull a blanket that seemed somewhat similar to my own, I yank it over my body covered in goosebumps and a tight grip tries to pull back.

Noah was behind me, trying to pull the blanket of me, i soon realise it wasn't my bed it was Noahs. My mind was screaming to get up and leave but my body wouldn't move, I'm too tired to get up even my brain isn't functioning well. I stay still and kept sleeping forgetting about my whereabouts yet again. Every inch of me wanted to move and get away from him but my body was shut down and my mind wasn't strong enough to send signals down to my body.

I shove the blanket of me and bull my knees to my stomach. I'm cold really cold but it's Noahs blanket and I'm scared he will yell at me or something.

Noah took notice me shaking so he pulled me closer to his chest not too close but close enough. He gently wrap the blanket over me. I wasn't fully asleep so i could feel everything he was doing. At that moment i was warm, tired and my mind was elsewhere. So i stayed put  in this position and slept throughout the night, not thinking about tomorrow.