Chapter Fourteen

Getting off the bus was the easiest part but having to meet some where to talk with Noah was something I wasn't prepared for, how will it end? Will he kiss me again or call whatever this is or "us" off.

With Josh being here it makes things feel so un real, i feel flustered.

Ah, let's get this talk over and done with before i end up drowning in my sorrows and over think to much to the point i loose most of my brain cells.

As everyone settles down in there assigned cabins, of course i get paired with Lilith and her "crew", to share a cabin,it's just my luck. While Lilith was arranging her sleeping schedule i took this opportunity seeing as she was distracted to go and change before meeting Noah.

It was getting quite cold due to night creeping in and slight rushes of wind so i changed into something a little more cozy and warmer which was my black worn out jeans that almost seem grey and my grey, long sleeve thrashers shirt. That i tucked into my jeans and black belt. Simple but cute.

Pulling out my phone from my back pocket I received a text message from Noah.

Noah🙄: I'm behind the bus.

I sighed out aloud causing all eyes to be fixated on me, i mentally slap myself as i realise what i just had done.

"Where do you think your going" ruby says crossing her arms as the other two being Lilith and the third member of their posse stand by her side, to my surprise it's usually Lilith in the middle but shes been keeping her distance since Josh got here, thank the man above for that.

"Not that it's any of your business, but if you need to know, I'm just gonna go for a walk" i say.

" there's bears out!" Ruby exclaims.

"Since when do you care about my safety?" I question.

"Oh we don't, we were just telling you so maybe you can jump in front of one and get yourself killed just like your mom." Lilith steps in.

"It's not like anyone will miss you anyway" Lilith smirks.

I was waiting for her input and of course she came up with something to cut me deep, in all honesty every time she or anyone for that matter who mentions my mom, an indescribable pain hinges my chest.Not once have i ever talked back and I shouldn't be giving her the light of day but when you mention my mom more than once, I don't think its something i can handle it any longer.

"Oh yeah? I'm sure Josh will, not long ago he reminded me how much he missed me and ONLY me" i say a loud.

Me knowing that Lilith was butt hurt from our past with Josh and still utterly in love with him, this had to hurt her. I'm not a mean person and will hate for anyone to feel what i feel but Lilith needed a taste of her own medicine.Lilith jaw clenches and she sucks her teeth, yet she says nothing, she just stays silent. This is weird.

My phone kept vibrating and i knew it was Noah so i push through them using my shoulder to get through to the other side where the door was, i rushed out and hurried to the buses.

I slow my pace down as i get closer to the other side of the bus i breath in and out before coming face to face with Noah himself.

Noah placed himself leant up against the bus wearing Nike trackies  and a matching jumper that hugged him tightly showing of his body.
Noah looked at me silently, i take in his sense of cologne and almost tremble. Noah's smell was so warming but spicy, which in my defence i like a lot.

Peering up into his eyes until he notices and moves his head slightly so now we are both looking directly into each other's eyes, it almost felt like forever.