Simona looked down at her book quietly a hint of embarrassment or possibly shame in her eyes, like she had been caught looking at a dirty magazine or something. She would be more than just a little embarrassed if the Deputies knew what she was reading. Thankfully her book of naughty literature was plain hardback book, she had removed the sleeve cover much earlier so that there was no way to tell what she was reading unless you thumbed through the pages.

"Come on tits, don't fail me now." Rachel pleaded to her breasts pulling her shirt so far down you could see the edges of her red lace bra.

       Simona cocked one eyebrow up at her wanting to laugh at the spectacle. With an eye roll and a small chuckle she went back to her book. This was a nightly routine with Rachel, one that Simona was glad she never had to do. Rachel wanted bigger boobs while Simona tried her best to hide hers. She had gone most her 27 years with these big floppy boobs that always got in her way and made every shirt fit strangely or not at all. But on the other hand Simona would've killed to have Rachel's ass, it was big, round, perky and the men in Honeybee Oklahoma drooled over it. And she loved the Daisy Duke look, but with her it was more like denim panties than jean shorts when she adored the classic look.

      Rachel was a fiery red head that stood 5'2 but had the nerve of a 6'0 man and the sex drive of a 16 year old boy. The two waitresses were very much alike but total opposites at the same time. Both were 27, born only a month apart, went to school together from kindergarten all the way to high school. But Rachel had a tiny waist, nice heart shaped ass, milky white skin, freckles, carrot red hair and small boobs, while Simona was 5'7, with an earthy brown skin tone, huge boobs and a chunky waistline that she didn't apologize for. Rachel was loved her 'Slutty Southern Belle' look she looked like a Texas beauty pageant contestant with the big curly hair and thick gobs of make up. Simona had found herself always wearing dark colors, her Grandmother had always told her that there was way too much black in her wardrobe. Her hair was medium length, cut just above her shoulders parted on the side, long bangs that swooped across her left eye, almost like she was hiding from the world. Always craving attention, Rachel loved the spotlight and Simona would rather watch on the sidelines.

     As different as they were they were best friends and had been since they were in diapers. They had the matching tattoos to prove it, two half hearts on their wrists, so when they put their hands together it made one whole heart. They had decided long ago they were in it for the long haul. Friends forever.

"Mmm here they come." Rachel moaned striking a sexy pose as she pretended to be whipping down the counter.

      Since the new Sheriffs station had been built in town the Deputies used Mary Lou's Truck stop as their lunch spot. But it was the only place in town to eat besides a The Hive, a bar at the other end of town and a Sonic on the highway. Rachel loved it, every night she got to oogle the sexy fit Deputies, mainly Caleb Talley.

      The Deputies entered giving both waitresses a smile as they sat at the bar. Simona gave a small polite smile as she looked up from her book that she wasn't actually reading. Deputy Stan Morris was with Caleb as usual. Stan was from Bitter Falls a town 30 miles away in the next county. The Deputies of Bitter Falls had come to help train the new Deputies at the Honeybee Station.

"What can I get for you Officer?" Leaning over the counter with her boobs on display Rachel gave Caleb a wink.

       Caleb kept his eyes down at his menu, clearly nervous. As handsome and strong as he was, Caleb had always been the shy type, women made him nervous. "Um, can I get a cup of coffee to start?"

"Sure thing Sugar." She turned around slowly and sashayed over to the freshly brewed coffee wiggling her ass with every step.

       Stan was going to place and order when Rachel walked off, his brow furrowed when he realized he was being ignored again tonight. As per usual her attention was on Caleb.