Part:1

(Pardon all the typos, I am still doing heavy edits. Chapters 3-5 will be up in a few days. This is my first book I have been brave enough to put online, so please any feedback you can give is always welcome. But please be kind :) Thanks for reading!)

This first part is long, sorry. I combined 2 chapters, but the end has a nice payoff. 👹

           Mary Lou's Truck Stop Diner. Two Waitresses sat behind the counter waiting for something- anything to happen. It was 1:00 Am on a Wednesday night in a small town. They hadn't had a customer in over an hour. Rachel was going crazy, she refilled the lemonade pitcher after drinking almost all of it, surfed the web on her phone, text some local fellas that she had her eye on, checked all of her social media. But she quickly grew bored with that. It was hard for anything to hold her attention for very long, especially men. Rachel needed excitement, sponatanity and passion; according to her none of the men in town had any of those qualities, well except one man.

          On the other hand Simona was completely content reading her new book of erotic poems. She thumbed threw the pages engrossed in each line, taking in the words with appreciation for the delicate way each sentences was constructed. Every once in a while she read something particularly steamy and giggle to herself. She would always look up and see if the embarrassment showed in her face. As if everyone knew exactly what she reading at that moment and instantly judging her, despite being alone or at a Diner with one other person. That was Rachel's cue to ask...

"What's so funny?"

         Hunching her shoulders Simona replied with a sigh, "This is a good one."

"Oh?" She asked semi interested. "A good poem? I hope it's not like the last one. It was way to cute. Don't sell me erotica and give me some G rated romance." She said pinching her nose and waving imaginary stink lines. "It was bad."

"No this one is...." She tried to think of the right words but when nothing eloquent came to her own mind she continued with, "Hot." Sitting up straight she rolled her eyes at her own use of the word 'hot'.

      Rachel put her hand on her hip with her usual impatience, "Well don't keep me in suspense, spill it."

     With a delightful smile Simona began, clearing her throat to use her best 'sultry' voice.

"Hands tip toe down her back,

The lights are low,

     She whispers 'yes'

     A beautiful Shiver,

    With each caress.

    Wanting eyes

    And hungry lips.

    Bated breath,

    And writhing hips.

    Fingers trace,

   Supple tits..."

      Rachel smiled hard waiting forSimona to keep going but, headlights flashed through the Diner windows. Abruptly Simona stopped reading. Both ladies knew it was Deputies Morris and Talley coming in for their late night lunch break. Rachel had her sights on one man at the moment, Deputy Caleb Talley. The highlight of her evening was their nightly stop at the Diner.

     Rachel began to tug at her uniform top, shimming the stiff polyester apron down as far as it would go and began to adjust her boobs to look like; as Rachel would put it, like tiny but perfect bubble butt was hiding in her shirt. A butt no man could refuse a glance at and Rachel was ready to give a nice show to a particular Deputy. She squished and pushed her breasts in an attempt to showcase her little handful of cleavage. She wanted to be sure their two Deputy customers got a proper view. Even if it wasn't much, her true glory was behind her and much lower down. She prided herself on her magnificent ass. Rachel tied the apron tighter to show her lean waistline and pushed out her chest like a bird, high and proud. She smoothed out the wrinkles in the horrible puke green fabric.