Making Babies

Aladdin's POV

I quickly went to get the kids ready for dinner while Jasmine got dressed. I was really happy we were having another baby, but the thought of going through the process all over again honestly terrified me. Although we still had to help the kids out on certain occasions it was still easier than having a tiny human who needed to be taken care of twenty-four/seven.

I watched the kids as they both finished getting ready, "Yup definitely not babies anymore, huh?" I said to Sahara as she brushed her hair.

"Nope, I'm a big girl now Dad." She said extremely sure of herself.

I chuckled, "Sure you are...you don't like boys yet do you?" I asked curiously. Her expression completely changed and her cheeks turned red.

"Can we go to dinner already I'm starving, let's go Ali." She ran out of the room as she evaded my question. I felt my legs go weak. My little girl had a crush and I didn't know about it? Definitely, something I wasn't ready for.

I made my way out of the kid's room only to stumble upon Jasmine, who looked absolutely stunning.

"Hey baby, are the kids ready?" She said as she held her belly with one hand and caressed my arm with the other.

"Yup, and with crushes too apparently," I said stressfully.

"Crushes? What do you mean?" She giggled.

"I think Sari has a crush and that's not right shes only nine...isn't she suppose to be playing with dolls and playing dress up at this age?" I made a pouty face and Jasmine laughed.

"Oh Al, it's cute that she has a crush. I remember my first crush you know. It's normal to start having crushes at this age. Just relax, it's probably nothing."

"Yeah, you're probably right."

"Yes, yes I am so can we please go eat, baby and I are really hungry and anxious to tell everyone." She tugged on my arm as we both headed to dinner.

"Alright, let's go."

Dinner went by pretty quickly, Jasmine was in a really great mood, after all, I lost count of how many times she smiled at me. Pregnancy really did give women a glow.

"So Jas, you're looking way better, how do you feel?" Genie asked as he sipped on his punch.

"I'm feeling better, turns out it was just an upset stomach." She responded.

"Yeah, a little bit more than that you can say." I followed. "Actuall—" I was cut off by Jasmine.

"It was really nothing probably just something I ate, right Al?" She said as she made eyes at my and tightly held my hand.

Confused, I answered. "Yup, just that." I responded to Genie who looked a bit confused if I say so myself.

"Oh...well that's great, I guess. I mean not that you got like food poisoning but like the nothing bad part. Thats good." We sat there awkwardly in silence for a few minutes.

"Well, um, I'm going to take the kids up to bed, have a nice night you guys", she said as she broke the silence and left the table with all four kids.

"Yeah, Imma help her out, goodnight you guys." Genie said as he walked out.

I looked back to see Jasmine's face. She looked so guilty.

"Okay...what was that about? I thought you wanted to tell everyone here?" I asked.

"I know, I'm sorry I just, I feel like the kids deserve to be told differently, after all, they are getting a new sibling and it's going to be a change for them. Especially Sari, she's the oldest and she's probably going to be the one helping around and I don't know, I just felt it should be different for them. I'm sorry if I made things awkward." She said looking upset.

"Hey, hey it's fine, we can tell them in a special way if you want it's fine. It's true what you said this is going to be a change for them."

"Yeah, I mean for everyone really, I actually can't wait to tell Dalia, I need to get this off my chest." She said as she sighed.

"I feel you, I can't wait to tell Genie." I said and laughed.

"I mean, we could tell them now, the kids are in bed already I'm sure."

"It's true, we should tell them now, let's go."

We both made our way to the kid's room, where we stumbled upon Genie and Dalia tucking them in as they finished their little bedtime story. We stood at the door as we waited for them to finish; Jasmine smiled and I couldn't help but just admire her beauty. Dalia and the Genie slowly walked out and stumbled upon us.

"Hey, what's up?" Genie said as he stood next to Dalia.

"Well, we have some new's to tell you guys." I grabbed Jasmine by the hand and smiled as she put her hand on her belly still flat little belly.

"I'm, well, Al and I, we're having a baby." She said as she made eye contact with me.

"Oh my god, that's amazing new's congrats you guys!" Dalia said as she went to hug Jasmine and me tightly.

"Thank you, I'm sorry we didn't tell you at dinner, lil Jas over here had a little freakout." I said making a funny expression.

"I did not, I just wanted to tell the kids at a different time that's all. But yeah, that's all the fainting and throwing up and feeling bad and all." Jasmine said as she spoke to Dalia.

"Congrats man, third times a charm I guess right?" The Genie said to me.

"Yup I guess so."

Jasmine's POV

"C'mon let's go to my old room, so we can talk and all." I said to Dalia.

"Aw, I'm so happy for you Jas, and even more so now that I can be with you."

"Yeah, I'm so happy about that too, I couldn't imagine going through this by myself again, especially with how difficult it was when I had Ali."

Dalia nodded in agreement, "I'm still so sorry I couldn't be here for that, Jas. It's so crazy though, both my pregnancy went by so smoothly, I even forgot I was pregnant sometimes." Dalia responded as we both went ahead to sit on my bed.

"I wish that's what my pregnancies were like, I got sick with both kids but Ali's was just something else. But who knows, now here I am fainting like a crazy person so who knows what this one could be like?" I said as I made little circles around my stomach.

"You have to take care of yourself Jasmine, no more eating spicy food, or running around everywhere and being stressed out being sultan. Stop being so stubborn and accept everyone's help for once! Poor Aladdin is alway's trying to help out, you should let him once in a while." Dalia responded and poked me in the arm.

"Hey, I let all help with the kids and stuff all the time...and sultan stuff, he's always the one giving me advice. He knows our people better than I probably ever will. He's just more hands-on and I deal with the stong sultan thing. I don't know, it works out that way trust me." I said as I closed my eyes.

"Ahh, I see someones already getting sleepy, that's a side effect I'll never forget."

"Tell me about it, I hate getting out of bed so much." I responded to Dalia.

"C'mon let's get you to bed before you fall asleep here." She said as she tugged on my arm to get me up.

"Ugh, I love this bed, it's so much better than the one I have with Al." I said as I struggled to get up.

"Well, maybe if you didn't keep making babies on that bed it'd still be comfortable," Dalia responded.

I made a face. "Hey! Shh, it's weird hearing you say that."

"Hurry before you fall asleep."

"Oh alright, let's go."

____________________________________________

Helloooooo, sorry I've taken so long to update,I have a trip coming up and I'm v busy. I'll try to update again soon within the next few days because I'll be away from home for a week and Idk if I'll have my laptop. Thanks for the support always!

Love you guys!!

Vote and Comment <3

tw: nayscotts