Family

Aladdins POV

I sat down waiting for Jasmine to finish getting dressed.

"Honey I thought you were the one rushing me.., how much longer are you going to take?"

"Just a minute, I just need your help for a second. Will you come help me with these buttons?" I get up and head over to where Jasmine was getting changed, only to find her with her back exposed. I lean over and land a kiss on her neck as I button up her shirt.

"You can't do that every time Al." She says and giggles.

"Oh but yes I can, I have the most beautiful woman in the whole world as my wife, I should be able to show my love for her at any given time."

"Seriously though, it's not the right time, it's not fair to you or to me" Jasmine responds and laughs. "Wait til tonight and then we can have some fun okay." She smirks.

"Whatever you say, princess, let's go though, we don't want to be late."

Jasmine's POV

"Sahara, Ali lets go, guys, they're here." I say with an excited voice.

"I can't believe we're going to see them it has been so long." Aladdin says.

"I know I'm so excited."

We stood in the hall with the kids, Abu, Carpet and Raja. As I joined Aladdin and I's hands the doors finally opened to reveal a way older Lian and Omar, whom we had never met before.

"Dal, Genie, oh my gosh its so nice to see you guys"I say as I run over to them and give them a huge hug. "Ahhh how've you been Dal, I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you to Jas, we've been great, the world is so beautiful and even more so with family." Responded Dalia. "Kid's come over here, this is aunty Jasmine, Lian you might remember her although you were just a baby, Omar wasn't even born yet."

"Hi guys, you're so big its so good to see you again. This is Sahara and Ali." The kids walk up to each other and instantly start playing with Abu and Carpet. "Go along guys, we'll call you when dinner is ready."

"So how are those two, I can't believe its been so long. You were only just finding out you were pregnant with Sahara when we last saw you guys." Dalia says.

"Yeah, its pretty incredible how time flies. I remember that day just like it was yesterday."

*Flashback*

"Al, how many days has it been since the wedding?" I ask.

"Just eight days, why?" He responds.

"No reason. I gotta go talk to Dalia, bye."

Aladdin's POV

"Okay... have fun I guess. Genie and I are gonna go walk around the market."

"Okay, see you in a few."

"That was officially weird." I thought to myself.

I head over to the market with Genie.

"Hey G, can I ask you something?"

"Sure thing Al whats going on?" The Genie responds, still distracted by the jewelry pieces around him.

"Seriously G, I need advice."

"Oh alright what is it?" He says as he sits on the table behind him.

"Does Dalia ever act... strange around you? Like, is that normal?"

"Strange? How strange?" The Genie responds confused.

"Just, different. I don't know I can't describe it. Jasmine just asked how long had it been since the wedding and then she just left all weird looking, and you know Jasmine is very straight forward, but this time I just... I don't know it didn't seem like her usual." I express to the Genie as I look down and play with my fingers.