Morning!

WARNING - CONTAINS R RATED CONTENT

Aladdin's POV

"And that is why you take a blanket when you go North" We listened to the Genie as he told us countless stories from his travels around the world.

"That sounds fun man, I can't believe you managed to go so many places... come to think of it I can't remember the last time Jas and I were able to go anywhere." Looking down I frowned, one of the first things I promised Jasmine we'd do once we got married was to see the world, but with the kids coming along so quickly we never go to go anywhere.

"Seriously? But Al you have carpet, and servants and people to look after the kids whenever you want. You should really take her to see these places, the world..., its changing man."

"Yeah I know, we try to keep up with the maps and stuff but it's just hard, and Jasmine doesn't like leaving the kids with anyone she doesn't really trust anyone enough to do so I guess."

"Oh well its a shame then, maps are great and all but trust me you ain't never seen anything til you have it up close. Besides she's a Sultan she has to go to other countries. Speaking of which, whens the last time she went to Shirabah?"

"I actually don't know, I've never asked...that gives me an idea...I'll sleep on it. Thank you Genie." I responded and smiled. Quickly I headed to my room. As I entered I found Jasmine sitting in front of her mirror brushing her hair.

"Hey Jas."

"Hey baby, you and Genie had fun today?"

"Yeah it was great, I really missed him."

"Aw I'm glad." Said Jasmine as she smiled. I sat down on my bed and looked at her, she looked incredible as always. "What?" She asked as she looked at me through her mirror.

"Nothing," I said and laughed.

"What is it Al tell me!" She said.

"Nothing, can't I watch my beautiful wife, as she brushes her beautiful hair?" I replied as I walked up to her.

"You have to stop doing that"

"Doing what?"

"Making me blush it's embarrassing" Jasmine responded and giggled.

"Okay, how about I do this instead?" As I stood behind her I reached for her hair and set to one side and planted a kiss on her neck. "And how about this?" Slowly I worked my way up to her mouth where I laid a passionate kiss. Her eyes closed as she bit her lower lip.

"Yeah, that feels really, really good." She responded softly. Her delicacy quickly stopped after she turned around. Our bodies collided with one another creating an immense temptation for one and other. We rapidly made our way to our bed and stripped each other of our clothing. In mere seconds I kissed every inch of her body. She moaned in pleasure, as our bodies became one. Our breaths became heavier and heavier from the intensity but it wasn't until we locked eyes that everything felt better.

"I love you so much, Al" She said... and the rest is history.

Jasmine's POV

I opened my eyes to a beautiful day in Agrabah, and right next to me was the most beautiful man. I stared at him, wondering how I was ever so lucky to find him. His beautiful full lips, his strong yet warm and comforting arms. His smile, which was unparalleled and his hair, oh god that hair which fell so perfectly. I grabbed one of the pieces and tucked it behind his ear. Suddenly his eyes fluttered and his morning voice took over.

"Morning" He said raspily as he pulled my naked body towards his. "Were you staring at me?"

"Can't a wife stare at her beautiful husband?" I replied and leaned in for a soft morning kiss.

"Well you can definitely stare better if you get a bit closer" he said as he kissed my neck softly.

"Ahh, stop right there mister, we had some fun last night. We have to get up and get ourselves and the kids ready for breakfast." I said as I pulled some sheets to cover my body.

"But that means nothing we can have fun whenever we want, you can have fun whenever you want. After all, you are the sultan." Responded Aladdin as he grabbed and pulled my body towards his.

"Seriously Al, we have to start getting ready. Plus, we don't want a little Aladdin Jr. running around any time soon, my first two pregnancies were tough enough as it is. Even more so if Dalia isn't going to be here, she's my labor buddy."

"Oh alright, I'll get up. You gotta loosen up Jas you're not going to get pregnant."

"No Al, seriously, it's in the air okay, I really don't wanna risk it. Some other time okay, sorry." I said as I headed towards my bath.

"Ahh it's okay, I'm going to go wake the kids. See you at breakfast okay."

"Okay, thank you for understanding. I love you." I said as I ran up and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you more princess."