Sensation

Jasmine's POV

I woke up cuddled up to Aladdin's bare chest.
"Good morning princess." He said as he looked down at me.

"Have you been watching me sleep the whole time?" I giggled.

"Kind of. I mean, I have the most beautiful wife in the world so why not?"

"I love you baby." I pulled my body towards his as I gave him a kiss.

"Oh, I see someone woke up in a great mood this morning."

I rolled my eyes. "I woke up in a horny mood this morning, so either love me or don't touch me." I said to him as I threw my feet out of the bed.

"Hey, where do you think you're going come here." He pulled my back in as I turned around to face him. "I'm going to love every bit of you." He wrapped his hands around my waist and put our foreheads together.

"Is that so?" I leaned in to kiss him passionately. Al walked back in to the bed and laid on it as I went to lay on top of him.
Slowly I grinded on his crotch as kissed me back.

"You're so hot." He flipped us over and began kissing my neck. The pleasure roaming through my body was insane, but it was interrupted by a weird sensation.

"Al, stop."

He looked up at me confused. "What?"

"Hold on a second." I sat up and tried to make out what I was feeling. It was familiar...but something I hadn't felt in years. I suddenly felt tears form in my eyes as I realized what was happening.

"Jasmine, what's going on? Are you okay? Do you need anything? I'm getting help." Aladdin said desperately as he tried to walk away. Quickly I grabbed his hand and nodded no.

I was so in shock I couldn't form words. I pulled his hand close to my belly and waited for the sensation once more as I covered my mouth with the other. Aladdin, looked at me and smiled, he finally understood.

"Is that...what I think it is?" I nodded yes as I kept crying. "Our babies, oh my God. Woo-hoo!" Aladdin screamed from excitement as he went into kiss me once more.

Finally, I was able to speak. "Our babies." I let out a small giggle. "I love you so much."

"I love you more princess!" He responded and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Come on now, let's get dressed we have to go tell everyone." He dragged me out of bed. "Here wear this, you have to look extra-perfect for when everyone sees you!"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Hold on a second I don't even think that fits me anymore Al."

"Oh right, then let's find something else come on, I'm wearing my Prince Ali outfit today." He looked at himself in the mirror made a funny face.

"You're such a guy"

"Hey why don't you just wear our first date outfit?"

"I'd have to try it on, because again, pregnant woman with twins over here." I pointed at my belly.

"It'll fit come on, I'll make it fit." He hugged my and grabbed my ass.

"Hey!"

"What, your ass is mine."

I rolled my eyes at him playfully and placed my arms on his shoulders. "Really? Cause I thought I was yours as a whole not just my ass."

"Well, it's one of your greater attributes. Come to think of it that girl I kissed at the market also had a nice ass."

"You're such an asshole." I pushed him away from me.

"Hey, I said she had a nice ass yours is definitely a hundred times better."

I raised my eyebrows at him and turned back to look at my closet. "Yeah, you better say that."

"You're so cute when you're jealous."

"And you're so...annoying." I smiled back at him. "Now come on, help me get this outfit on before I start crying." I raised my arms.

"Oh alright." He put on my shirt and pulled it down. "See, I told you it still fit. Your stomach isn't that big yet, why do you think no one on the outside has suspected your pregnant?"

"I mean maybe because I'm not allowed outside by protective husband?"

Al rolled his eyes. "Come on people have seen you and no one has said anything."

"That's true. Maybe we should say something already... it has been five months."

"I don't know... isn't that dangerous?"

"What is?" I struggled to pull my pants up and sighed.

"Come here." He helped me out. "I don't know Jas, announcing to Agrabah your pregnant again is a big deal. I mean with the kids everyone found out basically when they were born."

"I mean, but I didn't pop with the kids as much."

"Yeah, I guess that's true...I think we should think about it. You still have a while to go, besides its not like you're going anywhere any time soon."

I put my hand on his chest. "Actually... I still want to go to the market place." I bit my lip. "No one has to know it's me though, I could cover my face."

"Again with the market place." He rolled his eyes. "Why can't we go somewhere else? I can take you to the desert. You like the desert."

I pouted at him. "Seriously Al, I want a fun, free day. No kids, no pregnant talk, just me and you and maybe even Genie and Dalia. I want to have fun before I'm baby mommy again. Please! Just one day, we could even ride carpet somewhere who knows!"

Aladdin looked at me as I made eyes at him. "Oh alright, but just this once. We'll have to talk it over through dinner though. Where would we even leave the kids?"

"Oh please, even Rajah could take care of them. We'll just tell Aliyah to watch over the girls and Hakim and Bubba can take the boys I'm sure they won't mind." I slipped my shoes on. "Alright, how do I look?"

Al smirked at me. "Like a sexy mommy."

"Not the look I was going for but I'll take it." I gave him a small peck. "Look I'm going to go change the kids, I'll see you down there."

"Alright, love you."

"Love you too."

______________________________

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Vote and Comment
Love you guys!
tw:eienahoughiin