Chapter 25

Finn's POV
Huntleigh passed out, I was staring at the man who hurt her again... damn, I wanted to kill him. Lizzie looked at me,
She said" Is she gonna be okay?"
I said" Yeah, she's always okay." The ambulance pulled up, they got out and moved her onto a gurney. The police pulled up," He was trying to shoot her pets, who are going home right now, she had him pinned, gun taken away, but he grabbed her and slammed her into the rocks." The police gave me one look and then Huntleigh, then nodded, taking the man into custody. I sighed," He's also the one that shot her, when he was trying to shoot her pet. She almost died if it wasn't for her dad being there." He nodded then they left with the man in custody, the ambulance looked at us.
Hank said" We'll drive up with you, Finn, you can ride with us." I nodded, we got into their car as the ambulance drove.

Once we got to the hospital, we ran in with Huntleigh, they took us into a room with her. I held her hand, rubbing the top with my thumb,
I whispered" Come on, Huntleigh, you gotta wake up. You gotta get up again, and go again. Huh?"
Lizzie said" Hey, she's gonna be okay, Finn."
" Yeah, I know." The doctor came in, Hank was sitting in a chair,
The doctor said" Relatives?"
" No, I'm her best friend, she's our friend and that's her granddad."
" Where are Ms. Winchester's parents?"
" Her dad should be on his way by now."
" Alright, well... we need to immediately get this bleeding under control, see how bad the cut is, we'll need an adult signature."
Hank said" Well, I'm an adult." He stood and signed something,
I said" Will she need stitches?"
The doctor said" We don't know yet, but she'll be okay, buddy." They wheeled her bed out, I breathed heavily, watching them. She's gonna kick my ass when she wakes up, she hates hospitals. I breathed out, sitting against the wall, watching the door, I gulped, waiting... I hated waiting.

After a while, Sam and Dean came in, Sam looked around then spotted me,
He asked" What happened?"
I said" That jerk from the gun shot... well, we were at the stables with our new friend, her name is Lizzie, that's her granddad, Hank."
" Finn, back to the subject."
" Oh, yeah. The jerk cocked his gun, and Huntleigh heard it, she ran out to Dash and Nala... she was so angry, she got the gun from him and then he advanced for her. She, of course, won that, and she had him pinned... but she showed mercy, and then he slammed her into the rocks on the ground. She hit her head hard, the blood... Sam, she was bleeding bad, man, so bad."
" Where is she?"
" The doctor took her, they needed to see how bad it was and if it needed stitches. Where's Dash and Nala? Did they make it home?"
" They're home, safe and sound." I sighed, that's good," Hi, I'm Sam. Huntleigh's dad, that's my brother, Dean."
Hank said" Hank, owner of the stables a few miles out of town. My granddaughter, Lizzie." Sam looked at me, I was anxiously waiting for Huntleigh to come back.
" Finn, she's gonna be okay, she's tougher than rock."
I said" It's not her I'm worried about... I mean, I know she'll be okay, She's Huntleigh, she's always okay. I'm worried about how pissed she'll be at me when she wakes up in here, constrained to her bed."
" I'd be worried about that, too. I think you'll have to buy her a hundred milkshakes."
" More like a million."

After a while, the doctor came back in, and saw Sam and Dean,
He asked" Ms. Winchester's dad?"
Sam said" That's me. Is she alright?"
" She needed 3 stitches, she'll be fine in a few days, they dissolve once it heals."
" Okay." They brought Huntleigh back in, she was still asleep,
" We're gonna keep her overnight just to make sure there's no more bleeding."
" Okay." Dean made a worried expression to me, I gulped, oh she's gonna kill me!
" She'll wake up soon, and if she needs it we'll give her some pain medicine to sleep."
" Thanks."
" No problem." He walked out, Huntleigh woke up, her eyelashes fluttered then her eyes opened, she looked around. Her body jolted, trying to get out, Sam ran over and held her down on the bed.
She snarled" What happened? Where's Dash and Nala? Where's that man?" Lizzie smiled at me then nodded out, she and Hank left, leaving Dean, Sam, and I with Huntleigh. She looked around," Where's that man? I want to kill him! Where is he?!"
Sam said" Calm down, little one, calm down." She breathed heavily, calming herself down," What do you remember?"
" Getting slammed into the rocks... where are my babies?" Her eyes locked with mine," Finn Reed, where are they?"
I said" They're at the bunker, safe and sound, I told them to run the second I heard the sirens."
" Where's the man?" She scares me, but I love her, but she scares the hell out of me if she's angry.
" Police custody, but I'm guessing he's not gonna get out soon."
" Why am I in the hospital?" I gulped, looking down, away from her because I knew if I looked at her, I'd tell her anything she wanted to know.
Sam said" They called 911, you were brought to the hospital, you have 3 stitches on the back of your head, you got cut bad."
" Finn, why'd you do that?!"
I mumbled" I'm sorry... you were bleeding a lot, and, I was scared... so scared, Huntleigh. Dash and Nala were terrified, they didn't know what to do, Nala pounced on him, got him good."
" Okay... okay." She relaxed, I sighed, looking at Sam and Dean, that was a close one." You so owe me like a thousand milkshakes."
" Yeah, I'll get you all the damn milkshakes you want, okay?"
" Deal."
Sam asked" We're gonna head out to get you guys some food, we'll be back soon." Huntleigh nodded, wincing in pain a little, she sighed, they walked out. I walked to her, looking at her, she smiled at me.
I said" You scared the shit out of me, you know, like so scared." She giggled and wrapped her arms around my arm." Hey, scoot over." She scooted over, I got next to her, my arm wrapped around her, she cuddled into my side.
She whispered" Love you, boy."
" Love you, girl." She smiled and laid her head on my chest, she hissed in pain." You okay?"
" Yeah, I'm okay. Just a bit of pain is all, just wanna go home."
" You can go home in the morning, they wanna keep you overnight to make sure everything's okay."
" Stay with me?"
" Always."