Chapter 6

Huntleigh's POV
I woke up when Sammy lifted me up, I whined, cuddling into his shoulder, he laughed.
He said" Hey wake up, little one." I whined," Come on, I wanna show you your new home."
Dean said" I don't think she's gonna wake up, dude." He tickled my side, I giggled," Hmm, I think she's faking it, shake her." Sammy held my head then started shaking me around, I laughed, holding onto his arm. He chuckled, looking at me, I giggled, he stopped shaking me, and held me on his side. He kissed my head,
" Alright, now that you're fully awake, come on, let's find you a room and then you can get some more sleep, huh?" I nodded, he carried me around, I yawned, laying my head on his shoulder. They found a room near Sammy's, I yawned then nuzzled my face into his neck." Okay, you can sleep now, while we figure out your room." He laid me on the bed, I closed my eyes, falling asleep again, I'm really sleepy.

Sam's POV
She fell asleep quickly, she's still getting over being sick and being coped up in a car is not the best space for her sick. I looked at Dean, then covered her in the blanket he handed me. I smiled, looking at her for a few seconds,
Dean said" We're gonna need a lot of plants... they'd make her feel safer in more secure surroundings."
I said" Yeah, we'll have to go shopping for stuff later."
" Or now, call Cas, she gets along with him, call Jack."
" Okay, yeah, that'll work. Just let me wake her up, give her an hour." He nodded, we walked out, leaving her door open just incase she wakes up before an hour.
After an hour, I heard her feet pattering against the floor, she found her way to us. She crawled onto my lap, nuzzling her face into my neck, I smiled.
I said" Hey, we're gonna go shopping for your room, while you stay with Cas, okay?"
She said" Okay, Sammy." Cas and Jack appeared, she giggled, seeing their wings.
Cas said" Hi, Huntleigh, how do you feel?"
" Better, Raven." I smiled, we expected that, she's not that good at remembering names... except for animals, and mine and dean's names,
Of course.
" This is Jack, he's like me." She was looking at Jack, curious as hell, trying to figure it out. Jack smiled at her, crouching down,
" Butterfly!" Dean stifled a laugh, I smiled,
Jack said" Yeah, I'm Butterfly." She smiled, giggling, then wandered into the library. I followed her, lifting her up to the table, she stood in front of me, then began playing with my ear. I smiled,
I said" We'll be back soon, I promise. Just stay with Cas and Jack." She nodded, I smiled," Uh... be good, I'll be back soon." She nodded, continuing to play with my ear, I kissed her head and lifted her off the table. I put her down, then followed Dean out the door, glancing back at Huntleigh, who was now chasing a rainbow ray from Jack. I smiled, then continued to follow Dean out the door.

Huntleigh's POV
I was chasing colors around, then they disappeared, I giggled, pulling my knees up.
Butterfly said" Are you hunger?" I nodded," Okay, let's find you some food." He lifted me up, carrying me to another room, I yawned, laying my head on his shoulder." Are you sleepy, Huntleigh?" I nodded," Well, let's eat a snack and then you can take another nap."
I said" What snack?"
" It's like a tiny meal that's not big food." I nodded," Okay," He sat me on a metal table,
" What this?"
" A counter, where we make food at, and keep food at."
" Okay, here... these are chips, do you know what chips are?" I nodded, He handed me a chip, I took a bite and smiled," Eat some of those, here's water." He handed me a cup of water, I began eating and drinking. After a little, I yawned, putting down the bowl and cup, I wrapped my arms around Butterfly's neck. He lifted me up and carried me to my room, he laid me down and covered me up. I cuddled into the warmth and fell asleep.

Humans were surrounding us, Umba growled and attacked them, Coyote lifted me up by the back of my shirt, and ran. I whimpered, crying... I heard big booms and screams, Coyote ran faster. Hawk cawed and Coyote threw me, I was caught by Hawk, and he flew. I heard the humans following us, he cawed and dropped me into a tree. He continued to fly away, I lowered my body and kept still, staying quiet. I heard animals crying, I breathed heavily, panting... hidden in the branches.

I screamed, crying out, sitting up from my spot, I heard a flutter and saw Raven.
He shushed me," It's okay, Huntleigh, it's okay, it's okay, you're safe." I breathed heavily," You're safe, Hunts, no one's going to hurt you." He held my face in his hand," You're safe, Huntleigh, you're safe, I promise. It's okay." I started falling asleep, calming down, I closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

Sam's POV
We got back to the bunker with all of the stuff, we walked in and saw Jack and Cas sitting in the library.
I said" Where's Huntleigh?"
Cas said" Asleep, after a nightmare."
" She had a nightmare?"
" Of humans, who were hunting animals. I calmed her down, and she fell back to sleep."
" Okay." I walked to her room and found her still asleep, peacefully, she turned over, I smiled and leaned down, rubbing her head. Dean came in and we started putting everything up.
After a few hours, Huntleigh woke up, she ran to me and hugged me, I smiled, hugging her back.
I said" Here, take a look at your room." She looked around, seeing all the plants and the fuzzy blankets and pillows. She smiled and cuddled into me, I smiled, walking around the room to show her around. She yawned again, then squirmed around, I put her down and she explored around her room.