"You're doing fine Rena."

"Ya, but if you ever need some pointers, you can always ask me," Chat Noir said, playing up his, 'I'm the awesome cool guy dancer. Feel free to swoon in my presence' smile.

"What, you gonna give me Ladybug's phone number?" Rena said, smirking.

I laughed so hard I literally fell off the platform. But I yoyoed to a beam, and hung, laughing, upside down.

As Chat Noir pulled me up by my yoyo, he muttered, "Not that funny."

I had to take a few deep breaths before I could speak again, "Oh, this is gonna be an amazing team. I can feel it."

Chat Noir frowned, "There wasn't anything wrong with just you and me, milady."

I just smiled.

Suddenly, a little girl, maybe eight years old came up...then another...and another.

"Ladybug..." Chat Noir said, trying to get me to respond.

Eager to avoid Chat Noir's questions, I jumped down, "Hey are you-"

"Ladybug, Chat Noir, we challenge you to a dance-off!" They called altogether.

Creepy.

Chat Noir jumped down. We shared a look, "We accept!"

Rena moved to her laying on her stomach at the top of the platform interested.

"Clear the dance floor!" Chat Noir called.

People started whooping as the dance floor was cleared of excited teens.

Rena smiled at me, but I could see her eyes wander over to the DJ booth.

I shot her a sympathetic smile, "Alright guys! In case you haven't heard, Lady Wifi is taking a break from hosting. She has been given an amazing opportunity and has decided to take it. She plans to come to visit whenever she can...but it'll be a bit hard...anyhow, I'll be announcing when I can. So, here's what's up today," I leaned down to one of the little girls, "What's your name?"

"We are the Sapotis."

"It's the Sapotis vs me and Chat Noir!" The crowd cheered.

"Bubbler hit a beat!" Chat Noir called to Nino.

Nothing...

"Bubbler?" Chat Noir said again.

I turned around saw the Bubbler was just looking off into the distance, very distracted.

"Bubbler!" I shouted.

He finally looked up, startled.

"Can you play us a song?" Chat Noir asked, his tail thrashing a bit annoyed.

"Oh...sure."

No sugar coating. The song was awful! It was so...boring.

Me and Chat Noir at least tried to dance to it, but the Sapotis didn't even move.

Finally, someone walked onstage, "This is ridiculous!" She muttered passing me.

Rena Rouge went up to the DJ booth and pushed Nino out of the way, and put us on some real music.

Bubbler didn't even seem to care.

Now, the Sapotis started dancing. They were pretty good for little girls. They jumped over each other, flipping, standing on each other's shoulders, and just dancing.

When they were finished, I noticed one ran to the other side of the stage.

Me and Chat Noir did a fairly simple routine putting a twist on it as we always did...but when I started dancing again right after a lift, I felt something at my foot, and I was tripped.

Of course, I got back up, but then the same thing happened to Chat Noir.

Then I saw. Two of the Sapoti girls were holding a rope, getting me and Chat Noir's feet caught in it.

Now that was playing dirty!

Some people in the audience booed...but there wasn't exactly any rules on foul play in the club...I'd have to talk to Nino about that.

So, me and Chat Noir did our best, but the tricks kept on.

At one point, I fell into the audience because one of the little girls had pushed me.

After that, I was so done!

"Chat Noir, we need help. Three against one isn't a fair number."

"I agree but...oh. Her. I don't know. Aren't foxes supposed to be disloyal?"

"You wanna lose?"

"No, but-"

"Rena Rouge! Come dance!" I said interrupting Chat Noir.

She smiled and jumped down from the platform.

So, we danced. Me and Chat Noir had to adjust our routine to fit her in, but I thought it went pretty well, though I could tell Chat Noir wasn't happy.

Together, we were able to stop the Sapotis actions and I grabbed a hat off of one of them, tearing it down the middle and catching the butterfly that emerged.

I caught it with my yoyo and the three girls were sitting on the floor, stunned. They now morphed into Alya's little sisters.

"Ya...you! Umm, are you okay?" Rena Roug asked, concerned.

"Where are we?" One asked.

"Safe," I said.

"Come with us. We'll take you home," Chat Noir said.

We each picked up a little kid and walked out, "YOU'RE CHAMPIONS ARE LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR!" Rena called as we walked out of the Club.

.................................................................................

"That was so amazing! And I get to do this EVERY NIGHT?" Alya asked.

"Every night that we can," I nodded, smiling.

"Amazing."

We sat for a while. I was sitting on my bed and Alya on my giant bean bag.

"So...you and Chat Noir are made for each other."

"What!" I had been planning on Alya about my feelings for Chat Noir...but thinking now made me realize how silly they were. I was in love with Adrien. Not Chat Noir.

"Alya, you know better than anyone I'm in love with Adrien."

"And this is what I can't figure out. You say you're in love with Adrien...and your actions back up your words, yet when you're with Chat Noir...anyhow."

I looked at the clock, "You had better be heading home. Even with leaving the club early, it's still 10:00."

"Ya, you're probably right. Goodnight Marinette."

"Night Alya."

Once she left, it was just me and Tikki.

"Well, back to the two of us I guess."

Tikki smiled, "Looks like it."

"Whatcha wanna do?"

"POPCORN!"

"And a movie."

"What movie should we watch?"

Me and Tikki thought for a while, then both said at the same time, "Aladdin!"